Which title shots are deserved or undeserved right now?

CashMoney1991

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Women's MMA:
115: Rose- Deserved, although I was hoping JJ would get the rematch
125: Jessica- deserved
135: ?
145: Andersen- deserved, 145 is thin, hopefully the UFC ends that division soon

Men's:
125- Moreno- deserved times 1,000
135- Sterling-deserved
145- Ortega-deserved, max just lost twice to Volk, Yair is out for a while, Zabit is hurt?
155- should of been Chandler vs Charles, we'll see what happens fuck Dana
170- Mas- not deserved
185- I'm guessing winner of Costa and Whit gets it? if so deserved to lose to Izzy again
205- Izzy-deserved, Glover would of been ok, but I love superfights and Izzy is unbeaten
265- Francis-deserved, Jones deserves the winner, he's never been beaten and is the goat

Moreno - Deserved
Sterling - Deserved
Ortega - 50/50, he's only on a 1 fight streak but Zabit and Yair don't seem to be too eager to fight so I guess it makes sense.
LW - Who knows what's going on
WW - No-one deserves one at the minute really besides Leon IMO but I understand why Mas is getting one purely because UFC sees doillar signs
MW - Who knows again
LHW - Glover probably deserves it but I'm not mad Izzy is
HW - Hard to argue why he shouldn't have one.

Masvidal just grabbed his paycheck from the first Usman fight, enjoyed his time off, ate everything he wanted, got wasted during the holidays, and then got a real "full camp" title shot this time. What the hell has he done? Lol.

Right now Jones and Izzy getting immediate shots is bullshit, at least win 1 fucking fight in the division first, also unlike Jones, Izzy still has fights at middleweight.....Masvidal doesnt make any sense he hasnt done anything since losing to Usman.....and how ever Dana plans on tying up the lightweight division to get the belt on Conor is gonna be complete bullshit no matter how it goes down. No one cares about wmma and the rest are fine for the most part.

Women's MMA:
115: Rose- Deserved, although I was hoping JJ would get the rematch
125: Jessica- deserved
135: ?
145: Andersen- deserved, 145 is thin, hopefully the UFC ends that division soon

Men's:
125- Moreno- deserved times 1,000
135- Sterling-deserved
145- Ortega-deserved, max just lost twice to Volk, Yair is out for a while, Zabit is hurt?
155- should of been Chandler vs Charles, we'll see what happens fuck Dana
170- Mas- not deserved
185- I'm guessing winner of Costa and Whit gets it? if so deserved to lose to Izzy again
205- Izzy-deserved, Glover would of been ok, but I love superfights and Izzy is unbeaten
265- Francis-deserved, Jones deserves the winner, he's never been beaten and is the goat
disagree with the izzy cause of glover and jones I can see why

If the winner of whittaker vs Costa gets a title shot that's pretty unfair since Costa just got whooped by izzy and if he wins the rob fight all he had to do was get one win while rob has gotten 2 wins if he betas Costa that's 3... to me it makes more sense for whittaker to get the shot and Costa vs cannoneir

Back