Which superhero is the face of DC?

How are they tied when Superman is always at front-middle?

justice-league-cartoon-jpg_092615.jpg

Because Batman is the brains of the group. He almost always tells Superman and everybody else what to do lol.

I like the Batman roller coaster at 6 Flags better, so I’ll go with Batman. The Superman ride is always getting stuck.

I think Superman is the Super Mario/Sonic the Hedgehog of D.C.

Although the name (detective comics) seems to pay homage to The Dark Knight.

Came here to say this.

.as far as comic book hero's go none that marvel has can rival him in icon status.... and I'm a marvel guy

His only real competition for the title is Batman. but Superman is a historic cultural Icon beloved world wide I mean don't get me wrong Bats is too ...just not on KAL El's level

Always imho

It's probably Galactus since he's well known as the post powerful mutant in the DC universe

How did this even get to 3 pages? Superman and it is not even close.

How is superman OP when he has gotten his ass kicked so many fkn times?

Hell, OP is more like Black Adam taking on the whole league, Martian Manhunter, Darkseid during the Darkseid wars, etc. Or you can just start naming off immortals like Anti-Monitor, Nekron, the Spectre, etc.

I feel like a lot of people that say Superman is just op probably haven't read comics in like two decades or more (which again is kind of funny considering he got literally beaten to death by Doomsday at that point in time).

FFS, Mera is more op with her psychic powers over water. She KO'd the whole league in the first after Aquaman got swallowed up in Atlantis and she was throwing a shit fit.

We saw a lot of different answers for Marvel with the likes of Spider-man, Iron man, Captain America, Thor

How about for DC?

I guess Superman work as icon as Captain America does, but Batman like Spiderman is the most loved one

I’d go with Superman even though many people consider his movies bad (except for The first 2 Christopher Reeves ones). His games are usually bad too (except for Death/Return of Superman on SNES).

But Batman is right up there. Great movies and games too.

Superman maybe more iconic but Batman is definitely the greatest and most successful DC hero because he got way better movies,comics and video games.

Back