Which song is worse? (UFC theme songs)

Still waiting for your music playlist buddy.
I'm not the one you're arguing with but perhaps I'm a better example. I listen to modern rap and was alive when nu metal was popular. Nu metal is total ass and is one of the most embarassing genres of music to exist. Diss lil nas X all you want, hell his new song sucks, but it way better than nu metal. The only good rap rock was Faith No More but they were not nu metal.

Ashamed to admit it, but Face the Pain was playing on my Myspace page during one of the PPV's, I forgot which PPV.

I'm not the one you're arguing with but perhaps I'm a better example. I listen to modern rap and was alive when nu metal was popular. Nu metal is total ass and is one of the most embarassing genres of music to exist. Diss lil nas X all you want, hell his new song sucks, but it way better than nu metal. The only good rap rock was Faith No More but they were not nu metal.

Those songs are painful to listen to and sound generic as fuck my guy

Those songs are painful to listen to and sound generic as fuck my guy
The 2nd one is a remix of Back 2 The Hotel. Teh first song is hard as fuck. If you cant get down with Duck I know you still bumping Ja Rule in you 96 Honda with your shitty speakers.

The TUF song is def worse but they both suck ass

Careful, TS. The arrested development crowd will tear you a new one.

Nu metal sent white guy rappers back 10 years. For the longest time Eminem was the only one who could put out songs without being laughed at.

Its amazing how bad that TUF song is,holy fuckin shit. Its like they took 5 mins to write it.

They both suck really hard and I wouldn't be caught dead bumping that wack ass music.
Watch out, folks! It's the fun police.

ClearTallKookaburra-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: HHJ
I recall a fighter coming out to “Dog Days are Over” and got subsequently ko’d in the first.

Nu metal pretty much began and ended with the Deftones for me. Shout out to Snot for being pretty good as well.
Deftones kind of moved past that label early on,thats why theyve been a constant band that people actually look forward to their music since the mid 90s

Wanderlei Silva Darude sandstorm is pretty terrible and amazing.
Its not so much that its a bad song,but it doesnt seem to fit the guy at all,like Mirko coming out to Wild Boys.

Funnily enough Pride almost never showed their entrances to those songs on the USA dvds due to copyright issues. Other songs though they didnt care like Fedor's or Nog's

There is no substitute
for the ultimate
is whats in store
bear witness
to the fitness of the
modern warrior

BOOM another hit is landed
BOOM another hit is landed

the stealth of a sniper
the strength of a viper
the training
the challenge
the ultimate fighter

you're gonna get hit
you're gonna get knocked out
you're gonna feel it
this is the ultimate

First one didn't do it for me, but the second I liked just because of the "Back to the Hotel" beat.
If I'm going rap I'm going old 90's Bay Area. Here's 2 of my favorites.

I mainly listen to sports talk radio and podcasts with a little Bob Dylan mixed in these days. Lol

Back