Which song is worse? (UFC theme songs)

The Ultimate Fighter Song is gay. Everyone knows the REAL song of the UFC is Face The Pain.

Since you have a 2016 account and would rather have one of Lil Nas X as a theme song, this is what was popular before your generation of girl jean wearing, gamers came along. People actually participated in sports and weren't video game playing, offended over everything,, raging vaginas like yourself. I'll give you the tuf song. Shit was lame.

<36>

Your music taste is trash. Imagine being a nu metal Stan in 2021. Embarrassing.

Tuf brazil song was a bad one too

Face the Pain is amazing.

If they were smart for their huge events they'd open with it.

Both are objectively terrible songs. That nostalgia tho…

jsrw81ribdg11.gif

I haven't said anything about mumble rap. I'm laughing at you stanning for gay ass nu metal. Enjoy your limp dilznick.
I'm actually way past my phase of that music, but it still sounds better than all the emo shit you skinny jean wearing dorks who consider video games a sport listen too. But some times I'll put it on for nostalgia purposes. What exactly are you listening to these days? Just curious.

Gladiator intro -> face the pain, MMA died when they changed it

Nu metal pretty much began and ended with the Deftones for me. Shout out to Snot for being pretty good as well.

I gotta respect nu-metal because it was a stepping stone for a lot of kids and teens like myself to get into actual metal.

Same for me. Static X opened my ears for the world of metal and I regularly listen again to Wisconsin Death Trip and I still like that album a lot.

I love the gladiator intro and Face the Pain. It's like Goldie, may be cheesy, but it's the soul of the UFC. I didn't watch one intro since the gladiator guy and Face the Pain were retired. And all that new wave garbage with tweets and stuff... I guess I'm too old for this shit. Give me Face the Pain, Joe having more than 10 brain cells, Goldie hyping even the most boring fight. Those were the days.

The ultimate fighter song

Face the Pain is epic and the TUF theme song is embarrassing

Back