Social Which side is unhealthier?

Conservatives are not "dying out", lol. The only reason the left is still relevant is because of mass immigration of Democrat voters from the 2nd and 3rd worlds. Leftists have virtually no children. The real reality is, people become more conservative as they get older. When you're young, you have unrealistic utopian views. As you gain life experience, you shed those immature views.

Also, mass immigration from the Muslim world into America, which will speed up under leftist rule, is only going to make America more conservative. Why does the left never realise this? They're supporting the importation of people who hold the most polar opposite views you can possibly imagine. LOL
"Mass immigration from the Muslim world to America." Lol.

Also, people might move to the right of the political spectrum as they age, but over time, the spectrum is moving to the left. If America really stick to "conservative vlaues" over time, we'd still have Jim Crow laws, legal discrimination against homosexuals, insurance denying people for pre-existing conditions, etc.

Yeah same. I'm 6'2 and fluctuate between 205-210lbs, but I'd probably have to slim down to 190-195 while retaining my muscle mass, to look anything close that. That wont happen though, and I don't think it's worth it either. Getting down to around 10-12% BF would be solid.

It isn't worth it. You can either be super strict to get unsustainably peeled at 8% for a few weeks or you can have abs and still enjoy the weekly splurge on pizza or a few drinks. Hell, I've been married for almost 15 years, so just getting '6-pack' lean is purely an exercise of ego at this point.

Now, if I were 24 and single, I might be singing a different tune...but that ship has long since sailed.

la-deutsche-diva-bremen-city-aktion-bodylove-silvana.jpg

To be honest... I'm down with the body shapes of the ladies in this pic.

Wood. (Every one of them.)

That is all.

Instead of dealing in stereotypes and charicatures, how about dealing in facts?

Name a relevant health measurement, and liberal states will statistically out perform conservative states, on average.
  • Life expectancy
  • Infant mortality
  • Smoking
  • Drinking
  • Violent crime
  • Obesity
  • Opioid abuse
  • Suicide rate
The research is easy to find.

But if you zoom your research in somewhat and research by county a lot of that reverses. Many demographics that vote overwhelmingly Democrat have poor health outcomes.

For instance, Trump's MAGA crowd seems to have been disproportionately hit by Covid, due to rallies and anti mask sentiment and a whole bunch of factors, but even so they never did approach the infection and mortality rates seen in black communities (which vote overwhelmingly for Democrats).

Clearly, there are reasons for these realities that are beyond the control of the people involved. Just pointing out that the situation is much more complex than you make it out to be.

Last edited:
Obesity is high but the overweight is kinda exagerrated. They recommend weight training but putting on even 10lbs of muscle on a skinny body is enough for the BMI index to consider you "overweight" (Anthony pettis when he fought at lightweight was skinny framed with not alot of muscle and BMI would consider him "overweight").

The BMI is kinda bullshit. Numerous studies have shown that people in the Overweight BMI Range have longer life expectancy and a number of better health outcomes than those in the Normal BMI Range.

I know that makes a lot of people sad and angry, but once again, science doesn't care about your feelings. And the science on BMI goes like this:

Obese = highest mortality (lowest life expectancy)
Underweight = second highest mortality (second lowest life expectancy)
Normal Weight = second lowest mortality (second highest life expectancy)
Overweight = lowest mortality (highest life expectancy)

Also, if you control for blood pressure the disproportionately high mortality rate in obese people almost goes away. (Mind you, high blood pressure is closely related to obesity, especially in men. Just making the point that a man with a high BMI and normal or low blood pressure will likely live longer than a man with a low or normal BMI and high blood pressure.)

Also, for women the ranges just aren't that wide, anyway. Women carry excess fat in different and far less dangerous places.

However, weight does have an affect on the sexual health of women. Underweight and Overweight women both have better sex drives and more success reaching orgasm than Normal weight women.

That's not to suggest weight is irrelevant. All sorts of health and lifestyle benefits to keeping your weight in check. But the BMI itself is a joke. Their ranges are bullshit. The Normal range clearly needs to be adjusted up somewhat both on the bottom end and the top end to better reflect what people should be aiming for. Nothing more tragic than avoiding ice cream all your life and putting in the blood, sweat, and tears required to maintain washboard abs only to die earlier.

With the exception of Utah, the Top 5 healthiest states in the Nation are blue. (VT, HI, MA, CT)

The 5 most unhealthy states are red. (MS, OK, LA, AL, AK)

Hmmmm... Why Utah, I wonder?

Hint:

Utah 0.72% Black (44th)
VT 0.49% Black (48th)
HI 1.73% Black (41st)
MA 5.31% Black (30th)
CT 8.98% Black (22nd)

MS 36.33% Black (2nd)
LA 32.32% Black (3rd)
AL 25.93% Black (7th)
OK 7.49% Black (24th)
AK 3.50% Black (34th)

Clearly there are outliers (Way to go, CT! And what's up, OK?), and other factors at play (AK just looks like an outlier, for instance, but has a 15% indigenous population which I'm pretty sure is highest in the nation). But health outcomes by state are a really much better indicators of the demographics of that state with regard to traditionally underserved communities and the efficacy of the state apparatus in serving these communities than it is of the political leanings of the people with poor health outcomes. Pretty much victim blaming 101.

Even if you control for race, you're mostly going to find yourself separating out the poor from the affluent rather than the politically ignorant from the politically astute.

That said, it wouldn't be surprising to learn that even when you control for race and class health outcomes are better for liberals than conservatives due to a lot of conservative southerners cooking with butter and lard and that sort of thing. Not would the opposite be surprising due to conservatives living more rural lifestyles with more outdoor activity. Either way, though, the point is kind of moot because it's lost in the weeds of much larger factors like race, class, and government efficacy.

This is well documented in Samoa for example. Due to it's free health care,.people in general stopped giving a shit about their weight and health.
Free healthcare in Samoa came after the obesity rate was already over 90%.

How do you keep people glued to their phone all day? Push stories, trends, posts that get the most emotional response(that's what "click bait" was for)
Immediate next post:
Oregon promotes teacher program that seeks to undo 'racism in mathematics'
A toolkit includes a list of ways 'white supremacy culture' allegedly 'infiltrates math classrooms'
Lel

Americans overweight and overpilled is not a Red/Blue argument. It's across the board.

"Mass immigration from the Muslim world to America." Lol.

It's only just begun. America will eventually be taken in millions of Muslims, annually.

Also, people might move to the right of the political spectrum as they age, but over time, the spectrum is moving to the left.

Fallacy. Even if that's true, just because something is happening now, that doesn't mean it'll continue to happen. Left-wing politics naturally leads to the collapse of a country/civilisation, because it places no emphasis on the family & community, which are the foundations for everything. The more left-wing a country is, the less children they have. Good luck trying to start an artificial baby boom. We saw what happened in Romania when the leftists tried it there. Absolute hell-on-earth disaster.

If America really stick to "conservative vlaues" over time, we'd still have Jim Crow laws, legal discrimination against homosexuals, insurance denying people for pre-existing conditions, etc.

Maybe. But you'd still have a country with a healthy culture of family & community. With left-wing politics, you won't have that. Say goodbye to your country.

Oh, I know all about Robbie. I thought he was a pretty gross. He gave plates for his cook outs, used a pipe for his crack outs- in equal measure.

But this was what made me love him:

I mean at this point you got to put the pitchfork and torches down and just watch and giggle.

May that crazy fatso rest in Heaven.

Lot of calories in pussy apparently

Back