Which Sherdogger would you want to have your back in a fight?

I wouldn't want anyone from the Mayberry, my back might be too tempting..

RR because I heard he's overweight.

He's just trying to stay in the right shape to be ready to fight Conor after Nate pulls out.

A 97 Ford Taurus and a bag of smashed crabs may or may not be involved.

you know it, boys

if anyone stepped to us

we'd put 'em in some HARD times, baybeh

'LEE dat

Well look at that post/like ratio. Mean and sexy at the same time, can't ignore it.

KK and Jack Handy: both Veterans.

KiwiTricker: Thai Boxer, fights at a national level

JimRussel: fat, strong, dumb Canadian. Perfect cannon fodder.:)

I would say TS because him and Nic Cage are a package deal and we all see how those fights go down.

I don't need anyone to back me up. I am always prepared for any scenario/situation.

Always have my trusty shotgun with me.

3efxuNS.jpg

Cant catch me slippin even in the shower

Dude are those your feet ? what the fuck

That one kid, the one where all his stories end up with him beating some dude with a baton. Or Paul Barman, his jab is the stuff of legend.

You mean the Brady bunch looking homeboy with the lip ring that says "N****" all the time? Lmao!

Maybe if you guys were fighting at a mall in the nicest part of Montana, or at an Applebee's in Portland before noon, you guys might do alright.

I like Bobby the guy is a character plus you can't take things to serious on the internet however your shit about fighting at Applebees is hilarious. I plan to steal it and take all the credit. That had me laughing.

Det Kimble.

My opponents would be distracted because they wouldn't know whether to make out with him or kick his ass.

Back