Which sherdogger would you fight?

Honestly 99% of Sherdoggers don’t even train or know how to throw a punch. I’d fight anyone up to 2 weight classes above me with my hands tied behind my back.

But honestly I wouldn’t fight anyone because martial arts has taught me I would be able to kick their ass anyway so there’s no need to prove it. Better to walk away and save them the pain.
There is isnt two weight classes above you, since youre supposedly a 205 pound male.

If we all lived near Virginia we could go on Street Beefs and fight.

Would be epic.

Wouldn't fight any Conor fans. Don't want to get charged for fucking a minor.

LOL, CAA D1 wrestling championship ring , you got proven wrong and now dick tucking

#smallhandsproblems
Little manlet. No one thinks you are strong or tough.

You’re a little boy. Talking to men.

Again , $500 to meet IRL. We can escrow funds.

@Hammurabi (Consultant, Intellectual, Wordsmith, Military History Buff)

goddamn I hated this guy

KOkbGBL.jpg

SOJUdQQ.jpg

<escalate99>

Troll/Idiot of the Month = @WhosTheBoss

easily could have chopped off some guy's finger and stole it

Little manlet. No one thinks you are strong or tough.

You’re a little boy. Talking to men.

Again , $500 to meet IRL. We can escrow funds.
Proven wrong and that's all you got now? lol JV athlete, you could be 285 JV wrestler and any D1 wrestler would rag doll you

Proven wrong and that's all you got now? lol JV athlete, you could be 285 JV wrestler and any D1 wrestler would rag doll you

Ok I am 225. Come rag doll me.

We can go to a gym. Sign a waiver. You in?

Its not good for your health to fight me.

what is interesting, you guys really know others by name :))) thats funny, i dont remember almost any of your usernames

Honestly 99% of Sherdoggers don’t even train or know how to throw a punch. I’d fight anyone up to 2 weight classes above me with my hands tied behind my back.

But honestly I wouldn’t fight anyone because martial arts has taught me I would be able to kick their ass anyway so there’s no need to prove it. Better to walk away and save them the pain.
I omaplata'd a fat redneck once and slapped him in the face while calling him a little girl (true story) I'd do the same to you

Back