Which Sherdogger sent Modafferi money?

I'll always be a Holm fan cause of the Rousey thing... But she truly is Jackson-Wink product.

Always playing safe. Her punches are thrown as if she's boxercising, not as if she's a world boxing champ. She's strong as fuck, If only she sat on her punches and took some risks she'd be knocking bitches all the time. That playing safe strategy is what made she lose her title in the first place.
and she lets out that "PSSHHHT!!" with every strike as she's throwing it. You could almost fight her blindfolded. I couldn't...but you could.

Tate was not doing well in the fight lol

I do not remember it being 2-2.....

Here we go. Looks like Holm had won three rounds, but all three judges gave a 10-8 to Tate in the second. In other words, the best case scenario for Holm was a draw if the choke hadn't happened.

i77jaZM.png

and she lets out that "PSSHHHT!!" with every strike as she's throwing it. You could almost fight her blindfolded. I couldn't...but you could.
I'd do other things to a blindfolded Holm...
Well, if we turn that blindfold to a Full face mask, at least

Roxxy is getting white knighted more now than at any other time of her life. Now she knows what life is like for the pretty girls.

Here we go. Looks like Holm had won three rounds, but all three judges gave a 10-8 to Tate in the second. In other words, the best case scenario for Holm was a draw if the choke hadn't happened.

i77jaZM.png
<{clintugh}>

10-8 round... lol

also Tate wasn’t winning the 5th round but did get the choke so idk about “best she could’ve done” when we don’t know who won the 5th so if she didn’t get choked and won the 5th then it’s 4-1.

either way it was not as close as it was just made to seem lol

I'll always be a Holm fan cause of the Rousey thing... But she truly is Jackson-Wink product.

Always playing safe. Her punches are thrown as if she's boxercising, not as if she's a world boxing champ. She's strong as fuck, If only she sat on her punches and took some risks she'd be knocking bitches all the time. That playing safe strategy is what made she lose her title in the first place.

Her boxing perplexes me, I know womens boxing is incredibly weak but she never commits to throw any hard shots and doesn't have much power in her hands, her offensive boxing is pretty weak.

Her boxing perplexes me, I know womens boxing is incredibly weak but she never commits to throw any hard shots and doesn't have much power in her hands, her offensive boxing is pretty weak.

Holm's boxing is terrible. And before anyone throws Holm's record at me, I am talking about fundamental technique. Her hips are too square and she carries far too much weight on her front foot. So when throwing hands, she has shit for power and her footwork is even worse. She has decent lateral movement, but only when shuffling side-to-side outside of actual striking range, again because of her stance being just plain wrong. She won most of her fights on volume and being one hell of an athlete, not on solid fundamentals.

Come on, must have been one of us.

Time stamp, please? I won’t watch all those 5 minutes

<{clintugh}>

10-8 round... lol

also Tate wasn’t winning the 5th round but did get the choke so idk about “best she could’ve done” when we don’t know who won the 5th so if she didn’t get choked and won the 5th then it’s 4-1.

either way it was not as close as it was just made to seem lol

THIS!

Love the interview.
Roxy should get the WMMA NMF belt.
Would that be "Nicest Father Fucker" tho? :S

With all the carpet munchers in WMMA, Mother Fucker would still be suitable.

Back