Which Sherdogger sent Modafferi money?

To be fair, her fight against Macey was an absolute barn burner compared to the utter shit show that was Holm vs Pennignton.
I agree man, the Holm Pennington fight was ultra tedious. I don't think anyone expected it to be good but .... neither one of those fighters puts on exciting shows. I think it's REALLY time that the UFC considered not even giving Holm a main or co-main ever again.

She has had ONE exciting fight, years ago, against Rousey (thank you Holly for that) and since then it's been losses or just dull fights, and always promises of "it'll be better next time, I didn't show everything I got".

---Well..... it never is.

I agree man, the Holm Pennington fight was ultra tedious. I don't think anyone expected it to be good but .... neither one of those fighters puts on exciting shows. I think it's REALLY time that the UFC considered not even giving Holm a main or co-main ever again.

She has had ONE exciting fight, years ago, against Rousey (thank you Holly for that) and since then it's been losses or just dull fights, and always promises of "it'll be better next time, I didn't show everything I got".

I hear you brother, I kind of had the feeling it would be lame, but I didn't expect it to be THAT lame. My god it's got to be in the top 5 of shittest fights ever in the UFC. You're right about Holm though, she never delivers, there can't be many people left who are actually interesting in seeing her "fight", if you can call it that.

She seems like a sweetheart, and is a soild journeyman.

I'll always be a Holm fan cause of the Rousey thing... But she truly is Jackson-Wink product.

Always playing safe. Her punches are thrown as if she's boxercising, not as if she's a world boxing champ. She's strong as fuck, If only she sat on her punches and took some risks she'd be knocking bitches all the time. That playing safe strategy is what made she lose her title in the first place.

I agree but is also the matchmaking which is shit too.
They fought before and fight was also boring, why would you think it will be different this time?
Also, who TF needed this rematch? They ain't going for the title, Shelby could have avoided this fight.

I'll always be a Holm fan cause of the Rousey thing... But she truly is Jackson-Wink product.

Always playing safe. Her punches are thrown as if she's boxercising, not as if she's a world boxing champ. She's strong as fuck, If only she sat on her punches and took some risks she'd be knocking bitches all the time. That playing safe strategy is what made she lose her title in the first place.
I do agree on that. She played it safe against Meisha Tate and was WINNING that fight and she could have easily head-kicke Tate into the Shadow Realm and instead she played it "point fighting" and got choked out. this is the story of Holm's later career : play it safe, DON'T GET CAUGHT, DON'T GET CAUGHT and her ultra-conservatism has bitten her in the ass and has caused a loss. More than once. If she just went for it and threw MORE devastating leg-kicks she'd have beaten Tate, she may have beaten GDR, she may even have beaten Nunes. And you're right she's just had it drilled into her to play it safe constantly and sometimes that DOES NOT WORK.

I do agree on that. She played it safe against Meisha Tate and was WINNING that fight and she could have easily head-kicke Tate into the Shadow Realm and instead she played it "point fighting" and got choked out. this is the story of Holm's later career : play it safe, DON'T GET CAUGHT, DON'T GET CAUGHT and her ultra-conservatism has bitten her in the ass and has caused a loss. More than once. If she just went for it and threw MORE devastating leg-kicks she'd have beaten Tate, she may have beaten GDR, she may even have beaten Nunes. And you're right she's just had it drilled into her to play it safe constantly and sometimes that DOES NOT WORK.

I don't believe she was winning. It was a long time ago, but I think Holm/Tate was 2-2 going into the fifth round, which Tate was winning easily before finishing things with the choke.

I don't believe she was winning. It was a long time ago, but I think Holm/Tate was 2-2 going into the fifth round, which Tate was winning easily before finishing things with the choke.
Tate was not doing well in the fight lol

I do not remember it being 2-2.....

That 100 to her PayPal was from one of her manyvids/onlyfans subscribers

She has paying fans on Onlyfans? Her? I get that she is semi-famous, but that place is almost exclusively reserved for truly hot girls. More power to her if she can earn several dozen bucks a month on average with the occasional wealthy Sherdogger sending her half of his $200 welfare check, but I'm surprised she is on that website.

Im beginning to think she is the definition of 1 hit wonder. She's kinda sucked aside from that fight.

Back