Which sherbro decided to post their opinion to UFC on twitter...

The Saku and Super Hluk belts are the only ones that matter.

Silva_Arona_0001.jpg

pgbvi.jpg

Twitter handles for huge companies don’t have to be professional. Wendy’s twitter roast people all the time

Wendys sales in the US market has slumped greatly in the past few years. I think they are generating 1(?) billion dollars less than they were in 2013.

Maybe it is good press for fast food chains to insult other competing chains. IDK seems rather silly to have Dana White handle your twitter account to insult UFC fans.

reminds me of all the zingers the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Golf, Tennis and NASCAR burn their fans with. No wonder the UFC is bigger than soccer now.

I really don't care what it looks like, the old one was bad, the new one is bad, every boxing one is bad.

They should scrap belts and give out crowns, they'd be much easier to put on fighters at the end without having to do some bizarre cuddle with a sweaty fighter to try (and usually fail) to get it on.
Champ Champs are also a thing of the past then too as you'd look like an idiot with TWO crowns on your head.

UFCGJB00015_B_540x.jpg

The last time I checked the UFC was selling $650 replica belts. I'm sure they will start selling the new design.

UFC twitter fail.

Well ....

UFCGJB0016_Z_540x.jpg

Found they are now selling a $850 replica of the new one.

UFCGJB00015_B_540x.jpg

The last time I checked the UFC was selling $650 replica belts. I'm sure they will start selling the new design.

UFC twitter fail.

Well ....

UFCGJB0016_Z_540x.jpg

Found they are now selling a $850 replica of the new one.
UFC twitter doesn't think the unidentified sherbro can afford it.

Well Saku belt already had most of those "features" like country, custom branding, etc. Plus the colors, orange on white trim with silver and gold outline are much better.

Sakuraba-2-r50.jpg

UFC belt problem I see is the way they tried to mix the silver and gold. They get blended and top and bottom instead of going with another color to define it better.
Screen_Shot_2019_01_18_at_9.56.24_AM.0.png

Of course IMHO nothing beats the K1 belt:
568230e6199ae7f94390d2201759d8e4--k-kickboxing-jiu-jitsu.jpg

The ufc did this just so fighters stop bringing there old belt to press events( cough mcgregor cough Ferguson cough cough)
They still keep the belt they win, they just don't get a stack of them with multiple defenses.

a-close-look-at-kevin-durants-championship-ring-4-0-snake-28464586.png
It's ugly, but not as bad as when Kevin Durant posted his championship ring. That shit made me feel embarassed for all of America.

TBH very modern. Sharp edges all over the place. Curves are apparently 2000 late. If the fashion continues as it has in a generation curves will be hip again.

Back