Which series has been butchered worse - Aliens, or Star Wars, or Terminator?

Which SciFi movie series became 'the worst' of the three?

• Total voters
Star wars, as it was probably the greatest fictional universe

Star wars.. grew up on the first movies.. never really a fan but i respect the hell out of them..

The second coming of star wars was a travesty and i just can't get over how bad they were..

I'm going straight denial on star wars.. they made 3 movies and that's it..

Original Star Wars trilogy and Terminator 2 are maybe my top 4 movies of all time. I don’t consider them related to any of this new commercialized shit. Story telling is basically a lost art. They make movies like pop music now. No talent, no art, just a bunch of special effects, explosions, and mindless action scenes.

Hollywood is out of its prime, and a new city needs to pick up the slack. Just go back to the slow burn of good storytelling.
This. Look at most fight scenes now, they cut like 3 times a second. It's not interesting. I like Game of Death like long takes. Made the fight interesting to watch. New stuff, I look away actually, as it's not even worth watching for even the visuals

The problem with Star Wars is that George Lucas directed the prequels and wrote the screenplay which are garbage imo. He should have got the guy who directed Empire Strikes Back to direct the prequels and have the same screenplay writers as well.

Kasdan was also a writer on TFA and Solo..

The only good movie the director ever did was Empire

The basic story of the prequels was great. However Lucas should never ever write dialogue, direct or decide how much CGI is used.

A better question is which one is worse off star wars or Ghostbusters. I think star wars will keep going cause of all the life long star tards that keep eating this shit up. Ghostbusters is done forever.

I voted Star Wars. I grew up with it. I remember my sisters taking me to see ESB & my dad took me to RotJ. For RotJ, the line wrapped around the building outside. We waited for hours. I haven't seen the last couple of movies.

Star Wars is gay as hell now. The originals were cool. I turned that ridiculous shit off halfway through the 2nd new one. I'm supposed believe this bitch who never trained a day in her life could take out the main bad guy who was supposedly super tough? Maybe she could cause the guy looked like a fucking dork. They try to make it all stupid and politically correct now fucking Chewbaca is probably gonna come out of the closet in the next one. Darth Vader and Yoda were some hard mother fuckers, these new characters are a disgrace.

I thought T3 rise of the machines was good. The 2 that came after that, much like the new star wars movies, I couldnt even finish. Ive sat through and enjoyed all the Alein movies except for Resurrection I never saw that one.

Star Wars.

But Terminator might be asking Lucas to hold it's beer.

Alien movies, the shit ones, theyre typically entertaining and some of their writing is outlandish, but some the key elements are still there.

Star wars, namely the last jedi, flat out insulted the audience. Not only were there not ANY rewatchable battle scenes, but too many WTF moments, all within the confines of a boring sandwich. When i thought i had gotten something wrong and that i was the problem, that idiot director was then rightfully scorched because of the shit he said. Plus, the shit cherry on top, was mark hamill, our beloved luke, saying he hated what was done to luke. Thsts what i took away from my insulting experience, but others pointed out the sjw elements and i must say, they arent wrong.

Terminator movies, like the alien series, seems to keep to their core elements and can be mildly amusing. However this new one coming out looks like a campy addition under the disguise of a serious toned trailer. I aint buying that shit. Especially when you see the leads..from the good "guys" to the bad guys, it looks more of a politcal move than a passionate entry. This terminator needs to look at the last jedi and not make the same mistake...buuuuut looks like theyve got their head in the sand.

The market will eventually clean this shit up.

They try to make it all stupid and politically correct now fucking Chewbaca is probably gonna come out of the closet in the next one. Darth Vader and Yoda were some hard mother fuckers, these new characters are a disgrace.

Damn, that is going to be traumatic for little Itchy and Scratchy from the Holiday Special.

I guess there is a reason Chewy was never using the sex helmet with the Diahann Carroll virtual reality. At least they foreshadowed it well...

Back