Which series do you like better, Battlefield or Call of Duty?

Which series do you like better?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I like the Call of Duty Campaigns better, but I think Battlefield has the better multiplayer. I don't get into multiplayer on FPS's very much though. I just like these games for the campaigns, so I voted for Call of Duty.

mw1 and mw2 were two of the best multiplayer games ive played before (next to halo 2/3)

I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I like Call of Duty better. I think Battlefield does a lot of things better, particularly in multiplayer. But Call of Duty is so much more fast paced, especially the multiplayer, and keeps my attention all the better for it.

BF is now my game of choice. I didnt get BF4 until this summer, and my last Call Of Duty was Advanced Warfare. I am just tired of the jetpacks and unauthentic feel that has become call of duty. Never had even a little bit of interest in Halo, and COD has become Halo-esque.

BF feels like war. No jetpacks, no lasers, run and gun isnt as rewarded. I love so much about BF and the way it plays. I cannot wait to play BF1

I like the Call of Duty Campaigns better, but I think Battlefield has the better multiplayer. I don't get into multiplayer on FPS's very much though. I just like these games for the campaigns, so I voted for Call of Duty.

I agree with your observation however since I rarely play the campaigns I voted BF.

Last CoD i played was the one where you kill lots of innocent people in an airport. Havent played the ones that came out after that, just didnt appeal to me for some reason.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 got me hooked on the franchise and havent missed any of their titles since.

Last CoD i played was the one where you kill lots of innocent people in an airport. Havent played the ones that came out after that, just didnt appeal to me for some reason.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 got me hooked on the franchise and havent missed any of their titles since.

I just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider, so I dusted off the 360 yesterday and fired up Bad Company 2. It was a free game a couple of years ago, but I never got around to playing it. As most good games do from the last gen it still holds up very well.

Haven't been into either of them for a while but BF by far

Player MW2 and 3 but stopped after I played Bad company 2, and have been playing anything BF related ever since, also its moroe because most of my psn friends play it also, and because I enjoy the vehicle as well as infantry combat.

Call of Duty 4 is best FPS ever IMO.

Battlefield was always too clunky and big maps for me. Plus vehicles is just dumb and not balanced at all IMO.

Counterstrike mercs both of them, in everyway, except for the campaigns but only because SC:GO doesn't have one.

Battlefield

COD feels like it's made for dumb people.

Last edited:
Neither. Both are simplistic shooters designed for controller systems.

I use to love COD but its been the same future crap over and over lately..

BF all day, I do like some of COD, but BF is just better to me.

Battlefield.

However, BF4 on PS4 is a jittery mess in my opinion, might only be an issue I have but BF3 seemed far smoother. BF Hardline is a game I'd rather forget.

Super hyped for BF1.

Battlefield. Like someone said, COD has better campaigns but they're still not that good. As far as multiplayer goes they're very different, so it's more about preference. BF has big maps, lots of players, vehicles and a slower pace, whereas COD has small maps with few players and a frantic pace. Better comparison would be COD and CS. But i pretty much won't touch a multiplayer shooter unless it has at least 32 players, big maps, vehicles and an emphasis on teamwork.

I enjoy playing BF more, but I can't ever find a stable squad to play with, unlike CoD.

CoD. I played hundreds of hours of multiplayer in MW2 and BO2. Only BF I played was BF3 and it was kind of meh I thought.

Back