Which School Lunch from Around the Would you Pick?

France. They have an actual chef making their food. In the US the lunch ladies are just qualified to open boxes and bags and put things on oven trays and microwaves.

in high school we could get real pizza hut pizza every day if we wanted to

and our food was better than that shit

USA!!!

I remember Tonys pizza being big seller at our school. Still I would so be down for that steak wtf, damn lucky little frenchies. :icon_lol:

*Extremely High Sodium Gravy*

You have to understand that making it 'Canadian' just meant putting gravy on everything.

It was horrible. LOL. I'm surprised more people my age aren't dead from that shit.

Love how our source of fruit is a dole fruit cup, that contains high amounts of sugar.

What stands out to me about the American lunches is the amount of disposable packaging. Trays, drinks, utensils, chips, fruit. Much of what you see in those pictures is used for minutes then thrown in the garbage to linger in landfills for hundreds of years. We are a nation that has somehow forgotten how to do the dishes.

LOL
Lunch trays are made from recycled paper.
The schools I went to never used foam plastic trays or dishes.

Lot's of people not from the British Isles eat veggies. Fresh ones too.

Sorry but have never known anyone to eat a raw artichoke. Cooked for sure, love the stuff but it isn't something I'd even consider eating raw. Like eating raw pumkpin, zucchini or eggplant. Not things you'd usually eat raw.

And I'm not from the British Isles so not sure where that comment came from.

American lunches are designed to provide strong, big, soldiers.

Those other welfare countries can fuck right off with their girly man lunches.

Good correlation between how good the lunches are and what countries the top performing students come from.

USA looks like fuckin prison food!

French lunch looks damn good.

lol man these are some bum ass meals im seeing pics of in the US. my high schools cafeteria food was bomb. their burgers, fries, pizza all were bomb but their cookies, deli sammich days, & variety of grilled cheese sammiches were like restaurant quality stuff. i wonder what would happen if i ever just strolled into the school and headed straight to the cafeteria and stood in line... lol well worth it.

From the looks of it the American lunch is just as i remember it........all sugars and fat. My Favorites would be france and Italy, followed by singapore.

^ And yes, there is a correlation between diet and performance.

Kenya and Honduras depressed me. Even Ghana was rocking a full bowl of food.

I chose France or Italy.

Pizza day was awesome...just place it under the salad and get a 2fer! and choco tacos

Korean school cafeteria food is just the same stuff as the adults eat.

In comparison, American school lunches are fucking awful. I remember the disgusting shit that got served as a kid eating American school cafeteria food. Remember overcooked broccoli with cheez whiz on top? That awful smell combo turned me off the broccoli for years.

German school food, I don't remember too well, but I remember it being real food and not edible cardboard fried in fat, like American school food.

American lunches are designed to provide strong, big, soldiers.

11617.jpg

For me, Japanese is the best, Singapore a (very) close second.

High school was a long time ago so I can't remember specifically what we had. One thing I do remember was that they took out all the sugar. There was one girl who was over 300 pounds and her mother complained until they took sugar out of everything. I remember pudding and jello using fake sugar. All sodas were diet. The year after I graduated they brought back sugar.

Back