Which School Lunch from Around the Would you Pick?

Are those pics from all public schools(government funded), or are some of those from private schools? I find it hard to believe that some of those are from public school lunch ladies. Some of those pics look there there was some actual effort put into presentation.

Parents should stop being lazy fucks and make their kids some sandwiches and throw in an apple.

Dat artichoke, tho.

enhanced-buzz-19037-1302802991-13.jpg

Are those mussels?

The lunches from france, italy and singapore actually looked kinda good

Are those pics from all public schools(government funded), or are some of those from private schools? I find it hard to believe that some of those are from public school lunch ladies. Some of those pics look there there was some actual effort put into presentation.

I'm not sure if they all are, but I was just watching Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain and he was in France and they went to a public school and the lunch lady had made like a pumpkin soup and some kind of cous-cous and fish dish. It was pretty legit, I think a lot of other countries just have their shit more together in a lot of ways. But hey, if you need some countrie's economy destabilized or a puppet government installed, America's your guy!

i can barely remember our school lunches, but they were pretty shit. tasted fine, but it was always all deep fried options and some terrible excuse for pizza. I would get the pizza, unless they had breakfast sandwiches.

i dont remember getting such a crazy portion though.

I'll go with France. The cafeteria in our French location was about 10x better than our US location cafeterias. It was hilarious.

I cannot imagine worse cafeteria food than what we had at my Jr. high then high school. It was disgusting.

I'll go with France. The cafeteria in our French location was about 10x better than our US location cafeterias. It was hilarious.

I cannot imagine worse cafeteria food than what we had at my Jr. high then high school. It was disgusting.

shut up and eat your sloppy joes you spoiled punk!

i can barely remember our school lunches, but they were pretty shit. tasted fine, but it was always all deep fried options and some terrible excuse for pizza. I would get the pizza, unless they had breakfast sandwiches.

i dont remember getting such a crazy portion though.

Fuck man, I was so hungry before lunch that I would buy a candy bar off of our crooked chem teacher 2 periods before lunch. He also used to let us smoke under the vent hoods. Give and take I suppose. This was all back in the mid 90's mind you.

The US lunches look like the stuff i remember from school in Canada except they smothered everything in gravy.

What stands out to me about the American lunches is the amount of disposable packaging. Trays, drinks, utensils, chips, fruit. Much of what you see in those pictures is used for minutes then thrown in the garbage to linger in landfills for hundreds of years. We are a nation that has somehow forgotten how to do the dishes.

Do the dishes???

Aintnobodygottimefordat.gif

Back