Which School Lunch from Around the Would you Pick?

the french one looks too good to be true

From the pic's you posted the french one looks the best. All of them look pretty good except that american one. The toilets must be a mess at that school.

Still laughing at Honduras oh man.

From the link you posted , I choose Singapore:

enhanced-buzz-19005-1302804490-18.jpg

This.

USA without a question
You Euro Queers and Weaboos aren't going to shame me into feeling bad for my love of shitty food

Chile and Brazil got it. I didn't realise it was standard to have lunch provided for you around the world. Most schools in Australia are BYO, or you can just buy whatever you want at the canteen.

The American lunches look horrible though. I'd even take the porridge over it (I do love my porridge).

in high school we could get real pizza hut pizza every day if we wanted to

and our food was better than that shit

USA!!!

When I was at school we would bring 40's for lunch

Personally, my most vivid memory of school lunch was Jr. High and although they sometimes had other stuff, the staple was a slice of pizza and a little cardboard boat of tater tots, always served with plenty of ranch and ketchup. Those tots were strange, they usually either overcooked them resulting in a crunchy texture not unlike a rock, or they didn't have the fryer hot enough resulting in lukewarm grease-soaked tots that were like very unpleasant Gushers. But when those tots were cooked just right, my god they were amazing. Great, now I need to go buy tater-tots. This is why you don't post in threads like this when you're hungry.

USA. Lunch of champions. I wanted to grow up successful and black but UK lunches killed that dream before it even really began, really

in high school we could get real pizza hut pizza every day if we wanted to

and our food was better than that shit

USA!!!

Yeah but that's not part of the school lunch program, that's for privileged upper-middle class kids who's parents can afford to spoil them with hastily-made, severely over-priced personal pan pizzas.

I'd definitely take the French plate with the mussels, fries and cake over one of those personal pan pizzas, which, tasty though they may be, are like 30% crust, not to mention a rip-off.

What stands out to me about the American lunches is the amount of disposable packaging. Trays, drinks, utensils, chips, fruit. Much of what you see in those pictures is used for minutes then thrown in the garbage to linger in landfills for hundreds of years. We are a nation that has somehow forgotten how to do the dishes.

What stands out to me about the American lunches is the amount of disposable packaging. Trays, drinks, utensils, chips, fruit. Much of what you see in those pictures is used for minutes then thrown in the garbage to linger in landfills for hundreds of years. We are a nation that has somehow forgotten how to do the dishes.

A good observation, to quote the indispensable Charlie Kelly, "It's a sad, throw-away culture we live in."

the gov feeds us shit over here, no surprise

enhanced-buzz-19036-1302804928-15.jpg

damn, all they get is a bowl of rice and they look so damn happy to have it.

Back