which school|? help plz

B

Butcher101**

hey guys im about to take bjj soon and i have the option of choosing 2 schools... which one is better...
one is bdb mixed martial arts which also teaches kickboxing and judo... and its got roy harris as its head instructor.
second one is bjj fight club which is a bjj focused school... is though by ze mario and it teaches mma grappling and normal bjj.
im pretty new to mma/grapplin so which one is the better option i ve got a car and i work so money/place isnt really important to me.

First of all I'd check them both out. If your just getting started in BJJ then either school (Hopefully) will be able to teach you the basics. After a few months when you feel like you have the basics down move on if that's not the school for you. as long as you have some type of structure to your class and someone that knows more than you to roll with then you'll be fine for now. So stop putting it off and start training BJJ.

Roy Harris is an awesome instructor...Just depends on you..are you looking for MMA or just BJJ? Both schools should let you take some free classes

TapDG said:
Roy Harris is an awesome instructor...Just depends on you..are you looking for MMA or just BJJ? Both schools should let you take some free classes

his voice would get on my nerves though- sounds like he should be reading the news in england-

great instructor thou- got his dvds-awesome

Roy Harris school vs ze MArio school...

shit thats a pickle if anyone has ever been in one..

Back