Which retired fighter do you miss the most?

From sheer enjoyment of watching his fights Nate Marquardt, from entertainment factor and someone that ALWAYS broke a fight with trash talk Nick Diaz. I wish I could say BJ Penn but he won't retire and has went down the Liddell path of being way past his prime and getting beat up and embarrassed every fight.

Prime Wanderlei

GSP. Great champ, and a true example of grace in defeat and victory, without trashing opponents and bringing negative attention to mma.
Unlike today's crop of fuckwits.

Randy Couture: favorite fighter so obviously.

Chuck: the atmosphere of his fights was insane.

Tyson Griffin: always thought he underachieved.

rich Franklin, chris leben, bisping, couture, Patrick Cote, gsp, dan Henderson,

Igor Vovchanchyn
Remigjius Morkevicious (dead, not retired)
Tank Abbott

Fallon Fox. Fox would've been a media darling once in the UFC.

GSP: Literally the greatest of all time. That being said, he had nothing left to prove. Lineal WW and MW champ, all (2) losses avenged, 9 defenses and one of the few who was actually clean.

Prime Henderson and I thought Kennedy had the talent to further evolve himself into possible top 5 territory at 185. A premature retirement (I'm sure he had his good reasons).
He was getting up there in age, I think he was in his late 30s when he retired. I think he also had issues with pay and dealing with all the crap that comes with the sport outside of actually fighting

THIS GUY
ActiveNegativeBedlingtonterrier-small.gif

Carwin. He seemed to have so much potential and then just got derailed by injuries.

He was getting up there in age, I think he was in his late 30s when he retired. I think he also had issues with pay and dealing with all the crap that comes with the sport outside of actually fighting
A lot of people forget that when zuffa took strikeforce, the middleweight division was thee one division where the pecking order DRAMATICALLY changed.
Kennedy kind of put a stamp on that when he dominated bisping.... this after bisping had a ton of decision wins over mid level 185ers....and you still had luke,gegard,yoel,Souza etc. ahead of kennedy.
I didnt know he was in late thirties when he did the deed.

Back