Which Prospect Had The Best Showing At UFC 182

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about Jones/Cormier, but there were some great performances last night from some quality prospects.

Who was most impressive in your opinion?

Kyoji Horiguchi

182_Kyoji_Horiguchi_vs_Louis_Gaudinot.0.0.jpg

Paul Felder

paul-felder-knocked-out-danny-castillo.gif

Cody Garbrandt

DirtyTerribleChital.gif

I'd say that only Felder had the closest to a flawless victory and he had the toughest match up of the three on paper to boot.

Paul Felder, completely outclassed Castillo. Quality performance.

Felder looked awesome. Those leg kicks, damn...

Yep, Felder. Before the fight, I didn't know he existed. Cant wait to see how he looks in his next fight

Felder looked like he was playing with his food when he fought Castillo, and Castillo isn't just a can. So this is a no-brainer.

Garbrandt is only 23 years old, 6-0, 6 KO's. He has a long career ahead of him and already looks good.

Felder and its not even close. He made Danny Castillo look like the newbie. Was shocked, in a good way

It would be hard to not say Felder. He looked very technically sound before ending the fight with a brutal and flashy KO.

Horiguchi did look very solid after getting warmed up in a slow round 1. He's fast, man.

Felder hit Castillo so hard that Castillo thought he won.

Both Garbrandt and Felder did awesome, I'm not even mad they totally messed up my picks for the night. Awesome performances

I was watching Horiguchi well before the UFC and knew he'd be a top'ish level guy,I do not consider him a prospect one bit.I understand that most people do but those are also the people that think if you can't be a ufc champion you shouldn't even fight in the ufc or everyone sucks except a few guys.Cody looked great the first round then did almost nothing in rounds 2 and 3 untill the very late finish,impressive but no where near Felders performance.Terrible gameplan by Castillo and much improved tdd from Felder who got taken down 6 times by Jason fucking Saggo.Felder, and it shouldn't even be a debate,guy looked like a different fighter and I have literally watched him since he started as a pro.

Never heard of Felder, thought Castillo would bulldoze him. Felders a stud.

Felder made Castillo look like a little boy than KO'd him in devastating fashion. Definitely the Irish Dragon!

Back