Which president would you be most honored to meet?

Id ask Bill what its like to give North Korea billions in aid + an abundance of oil, in exchange for them to halt their Nuclear Program only to have them renege months later. To which the US responds with - well, then, we wont trade with you....

Clinton the man who traded a Honus Wagner for half a garfield pog.

1) Obama. Not a fan of either, but I find Obama to be more interesting.

2) Ronald "Mr. Gorbachev, teat down this wall" Reagan. He was in power when I became aware of politics, so to speak.

3) Washington. Because he's one if the founding fathers of the US, and a rebel.

Old Sly Dog Bill of course. There are many reasons, but the biggest one is I'm not sure drinking with a robot would be fun, and I'd probably be stuck paying the bill.

I think FDR would top the list for me pretty easily. I cannot imagine the strength it took to be that man.

Obama over Bush easily. Though if Bush were like in Harold and Kumar, who knows.

Probably Lincoln over Washington, but really its a push on that one.

Oh, and drunk with Bill. I will vote for Hillary, but I do not care to get a beer with her.

Either Roosevelt would be interesting or maybe JFK. RFK would have made a god damn good president as well

Like we can meet them and get the truth to whatever it is we would like to ask them?

I'd pick Washington, FDR, and LBJ.

Just looking for some opinions. No particular agenda - just wondering who fascinates the War Room more.

Who would you be more honored, interested, or curious to meet and have lunch with?

1) Barack Obama or George W. Bush?
2) FDR or Ronald Reagan?
3) George Washington or Abraham Lincoln?

Just curious.

Bonus question: Who would you rather get smashed drunk with - Bill or Hillary Clinton?

W.
FDR
Flip a coin.
I should say Hillary because I'm sure Bill would probably get us both in trouble, but yeah I'd pick Bill.

1 & 2 should be easy for any literate adult. So I'll forego the obvious.

For the third one, George Washington.

All old people smell like shit, and probably gets progressively worse as you go back in time.

- Obama
- FDR
- Either one would be awesome, but I'll choose Lincoln.

Ulysses S. Grant. History's greatest drunk.

Obama
FDR
Lincoln

Bill

Only as long as these guys are paying. If I gotta pay, I'd rather just stay at the house.

Teddy Roosevelt man! Dude was a complete badass and more importantly helped get the whole conservation movement rolling in this country. As somebody who works for the NPS it would be an honor to thank him for his foresight.

This. Teddy Roosevelt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.All:cool:

Back