Which president would you be most honored to meet?

Fuck your options. I want to meet Trudeau. And no, I don't give a shit he's an idealistic Muslim-loving feminist stoner.

Second option would be Putin. I would be scared for my life the whole time, bet it would be interesting though.

Lastly, probably ex-president Sarkozy. Only if he takes me to a great restaurant.

Its the sole reason I picked Obama.
Personally I think Obama would be more interesting to talk to as well. About the only thing I'd want to hear about, assuming honesty, from Dubya was the Iraq NIE and Cheney's comments in the lead up to the invasion of Iraq.

Last edited:
Fuck your options. I want to meet Trudeau. And no, I don't give a shit he's an idealistic Muslim-loving feminist stoner.

Second option would be Putin. I would be scared for my life the whole time, bet it would be interesting though.

Lastly, probably ex-president Sarkozy. Only if he takes me to a great restaurant.

Trust a Trudeau supporter to be too much of a pussy to hit the "post thread" button as he rushes in to complain about something someone else did. Go take a selfie and join your leader in wetting his pants at the prospect of ever being in the same room as Putin. Your country is going to get bloody castrated before that guy gets booted out of office.

Trust a Trudeau supporter to be too much of a pussy to hit the "post thread" button as he rushes in to complain about something someone else did. Got take a selfie and join your leader in wetting his pants at the prospect of ever being in the same room as Putin.

Someone's rustled.

Obama, FDR, Lincoln

I'd definitely party with wild Willy.

Just looking for some opinions. No particular agenda - just wondering who fascinates the War Room more.

Who would you be more honored, interested, or curious to meet and have lunch with?

1) Barack Obama or George W. Bush?
2) FDR or Ronald Reagan?
3) George Washington or Abraham Lincoln?

Just curious.

Bonus question: Who would you rather get smashed drunk with - Bill or Hillary Clinton?
From your questions:
1. W, easily. I absolutely hated the man for what I felt was lying us into the Iraq war, but my views have softened. He's done more to help Africans than any other President we've had.

2. FDR, without a doubt. He can tell me stories about both world wars. That one's easy.
3. Washington. I would want to know all about the Revolution. George Washington getting and ceding power (IMO) was the true beginnings of western societies. He refused to be a king in a world of kings.

If you're talking overall, though, my answer would probably be Teddy Roosevelt.

Sure. If we luck out we'll all be feeling the Bern in about a year. Though, I think you're paying if you go out to lunch with him!

As I should, I make more money than he does...lol.

Bernie is poor man, 500K net worth. Apparently being a politician doesn't pay very well unless you are crooked.

Dubya doesn't drink.

I'm not sure how many of you have actually been out to dinner or parties with born agains that were former fuck-ups, they're not actually much fun to hang out with.

Why is everyone picking FDR over Reagan, the greatest conservative who defeated the Soviet Union without firing a single shot?

Why is everyone picking FDR over Reagan, the greatest conservative who defeated the Soviet Union without firing a single shot?

Heh, this kind of stuff is why I made the thread. I pick Reagan, but it's *close*... That the War Room is so prominently picking FDR over a giant like Reagan is worth mulling over.

I suspect a lot of people really deplore his policies.

1. Man who was active in the only two world wars we've had (and hopefully will only have)
versus
2. Man who won without war

Sorry, but the first is more interesting to me.

I suspect a lot of people really deplore his policies.

I bet Ripskater and Atheist vote Reagan. Jack makes some pithy comment and provides a marginally relevant quote from some historical figure. IDL talks about the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism's influence on our choices. Kong comes in and blames the GOP.

latest

followed by

michael_wilson_by_pyrodarkfire.jpg

Back