Which president would you be most honored to meet?

ehtheist

#FreeBanchan
Banned
Reaction score
Just looking for some opinions. No particular agenda - just wondering who fascinates the War Room more.

Who would you be more honored, interested, or curious to meet and have lunch with?

1) Barack Obama or George W. Bush?
2) FDR or Ronald Reagan?
3) George Washington or Abraham Lincoln?

Just curious.

Bonus question: Who would you rather get smashed drunk with - Bill or Hillary Clinton?

Osama FDR Wash.

Bama only due to lack of choice

Bill. I can imagine a few interns getting nailed that night.

If those are my choices then:

1) Obama. I'd just like to pick his brain for a bit.

2) FDR. Not even close. So much to talk to from the New Deal to WW2.

3) Washington. I know the saying that Lincoln saved the nation, but with party lines already developing, Washington gave the time needed to create the nation.

Drink with Bill.

1) Dubya. Not because I think he's a more interesting person than Obama as a whole but, honestly, I think he'd be a better guy to hang out with. Also, I'd love to hear his take on Iraq...

2) Reagan. I'd like to hear his opinion on where Conservatism has gone since he was the boss, and pick his brain on how much of what he preached was sold and what he really believed.

3) Lincoln. Abe had some great anecdotes...

Bonus: Hill dog. Bill would be a great time, but I would love to hear her off the cuff.

Teddy Roosevelt man! Dude was a complete badass and more importantly helped get the whole conservation movement rolling in this country. As somebody who works for the NPS it would be an honor to thank him for his foresight.

Bush, FDR and Washington.

I wouldn't even show up to a meeting with Obama if they offered me a limo and a trip on Air Force 1 to come meet him at a strip club.

First 2 are really easy (Obama & FDR) but the third is very intriguing. I think I would go with Washington but would be completely star struck to meet either.

And obviously having beers with Bill (although I'm not sure either Clinton would be fun to hang with). Just in terms of having a beer with I think Teddy Roosevelt would be cool.

Just looking for some opinions. No particular agenda - just wondering who fascinates the War Room more.

Who would you be more honored, interested, or curious to meet and have lunch with?

1) Barack Obama or George W. Bush?
2) FDR or Ronald Reagan?
3) George Washington or Abraham Lincoln?

Just curious.

Bonus question: Who would you rather get smashed drunk with - Bill or Hillary Clinton?

1: Obama. He could actually have a beer with me.

2: Reagan. Probably get some good Hollywood stories.

3: Tough one. Washington. Would like to hear first hand account of the congressional congress meetings.

Bonus: Bill. Duh.

Obama, FDR, Washington. B: Bill, though I'd worry about getting ruffied.

George .W because he'd be an awesome guy to have a beer with at a nice Texas BBQ lol.

Then Reagan.

1. bill clinton
2. william clinton
3. bill clinton

bonus:
the first black president, bill clinton.

Honored? None of them. They're human beings--there's no reason to be honored. Americans were always supposed to see their President as one of them, not some distant aristocrat or demigod. They should be as happy to have the chance to meet with me as me with them.

I'd be honored if Washington came back from the dead to hang out with me, though, I guess.

I wouldn't spit on Reagan if he was on fire.

I'd like to meet Truman, Carter, Franklin and teddy.

Teddy Roosevelt man! Dude was a complete badass and more importantly helped get the whole conservation movement rolling in this country. As somebody who works for the NPS it would be an honor to thank him for his foresight.

Yeah if it wasn't for teddy those national parks would be barren at this point.

Corporations would've sucked every last resource out of them.

George .W because he'd be an awesome guy to have a beer with at a nice Texas BBQ lol.
Dubya doesn't drink.

I'm not sure how many of you have actually been out to dinner or parties with born agains that were former fuck-ups, they're not actually much fun to hang out with.

Obama
FDR
George Washington
Bill

Back