Which PPV was crazier, 217 or 261?

Dr John Smith

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Both PPVs have improbably escalating series of WTF moments, but which one did you find crazier at the time?

261. The Irony of Weidman breaking his leg like that and then Weili and Masvidal getting destroyed was a lot to take in haha . Plus the energy of the hooting drunk below 70 IQ Florida fans after going so long without any just brought the vibe to another level .

261 and it's not even close.

261... probably top card possibly ever.

217 was the best card in years. 261 was good but 217 was special.

Both PPV's insane. 217 had that magical feeling to it. 261 had a crazy feeling to it.

Weidman's leg snapping in half is poetic justice at its best.

217 is probably my favourite UFC event. 3 upsets in 3 title fights was crazy
We’re they really upsets though? About half the people in this forum picked TJ and even a higher percentage picked GSP. People gave Rose a decent shot as well.

Both PPVs have improbably escalating series of WTF moments, but which one did you find crazier at the time?
What was crazy? I'm assuming she broke her arm in one of them but no PVZ fight was exciting or memorable. What was so crazy?

261. The Irony of Weidman breaking his leg like that and then Weili and Masvidal getting destroyed was a lot to take in haha . Plus the energy of the hooting drunk below 70 IQ Florida fans after going so long without any just brought the vibe to another level .
Why do Florida fans have low IQ?

217 was Rose, Dillasnake, and GSP. Seeing how the last fight was not an upset, and GSP beat the worst MW champ ever. I have to say 261.

Back