Which percentage of mma fans are conservative vs liberal? If you had to guess?

I feel bad for antifa because they are victims themselves, they have been brainwashed to believe lies. By marxist professors, the media, leftist degenerates etc.

Whenever i talk to people who were from actual communist places, like cuba to eastern european countries. They tell me you do not want communism, yet here in america we have people wanting communism. Look i get it. Home prices and rent has skyrocketed and hasnt caught up to the wages rhey are paying out. My brother in law is an engineer, makes 6 figures a year and still cant afford a house yet. Thats some bullshit.

Fyi my grandfather was a card carrying communist. I never got to mert him, he died before i was born, but my dad told me about him. But they were communist because the rich back then were super rich and the poor couldnt afford food or proper clothing, shoes. Today, our poor people havr full bellies, clothing and the latest iphone. So. Yeah.
Who wants Communism here? That is a rightwing strawman, deliberately misrepresenting the positions of liberals who call for increased government spending on social safety nets and programs like Universal Health Care, free college etc.. There are plenty of successful Western Countries with free College and free Health Care ; are they Communist?

I’d say it’s probably 60/40 or maybe 70/30 conservative. I think the fan base for sports in general leans conservative but it’s far from an exclusive thing.

That's quickly becoming a pathetic dick tuck for when you're confronted with a fact you can't dispute.

It sure didnt sound like it was 90% last night.Trump got a lot of boos last night. Let's call it 50/50.

I feel bad for antifa because they are victims themselves, they have been brainwashed to believe lies. By marxist professors, the media, leftist degenerates etc.

Whenever i talk to people who were from actual communist places, like cuba to eastern european countries. They tell me you do not want communism, yet here in america we have people wanting communism. Look i get it. Home prices and rent has skyrocketed and hasnt caught up to the wages rhey are paying out. My brother in law is an engineer, makes 6 figures a year and still cant afford a house yet. Thats some bullshit.

Fyi my grandfather was a card carrying communist. I never got to mert him, he died before i was born, but my dad told me about him. But they were communist because the rich back then were super rich and the poor couldnt afford food or proper clothing, shoes. Today, our poor people havr full bellies, clothing and the latest iphone. So. Yeah.

Home prices have never matched wages in elitist progressive liberal shitholes like NYC and and San Francisco. Anyone with a halfway decent job can afford a house in Florida, Ohio, Texas, Arizona.

The problem is that these white brainwashed millennial progressive leftists think they have to live in these expensive unaffordable cities. They refuse to live anywhere else. You owe them.

How dare you try to deny them their right to live in a city that they cannot afford.

It's 90+% pro Trump. That's what liberals don't understand. All you have is Twitter and college campuses. Everyone else supports Trump.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trump-the-first-president-to-attend-a-live-ufc-event.4038137/
Also, cities and other densely populated, economically productive areas.

Clinton won 472 counties. They represent 64% of the GDP production.

Trump won 2584 counties. They represent 36% of economic production.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-...de-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

Hmm, could've been an interesting thread but TS had to go on a moronic partisan rant.

As far as the actual topic of discussion I would say that most MMA fans are conservative. That might be different in other countries but I still expect most fans to be right wing in general. The fighters definitely are.
I believe the individualist vs collective thing could lead to an interesting discussion. On one hand you have conservatives claiming to be rugged individualists, but they're heavily tribal, family centered if not ethnically or religious centered.
On the other hand you have liberals. Liberalism is almost by definition an individualistic ideology, liberals detest tribalism, they support immigration (diluting the homogeneity of their community), and many prefer to go at life alone not even having children or life partners. On the other hand they support the government as a large caretaker for all, they believe in collective action.
Conservatives enjoy having close ties with a church group or similar in a small town while liberals are happy to live atomized lives in large cities.
My conclusion is that both have individualist and collectivist tendencies, the only true individualists are crazy libertarians living in doomsday bunkers in the sticks.
They seem to differ on the legitimate basis of community and the preferred scale of collective action. Conservatives prefer traditional communities like ones centered on faith or a racialized notion of the nation and prefer collective action at the local level while liberals prefer non-traditional communities(LGBTQ, consumer tribes like fandoms) and prefer collective action at the level of the federal government. At least that's the case here in the US, I could see lbierals and conservatives disagreeing on the preferred scale of collective action in different countries where the central government might be more authoritarian and where local, grassroots forces are more progressive.

That's quickly becoming a pathetic dick tuck for when you're confronted with a fact you can't dispute.

You didn't post a "fact". You said, "All you (liberals) have is twitter and college campuses." Point me to the "fact" and the supporting evidence? By that statement are you claiming that the college educated are, by and large, liberal?

And, yes, you're still Canadian and we still don't value your opinion on U.S. politics.

Back