Which percentage of mma fans are conservative vs liberal? If you had to guess?

No shit Sherlock.

Want to go over all the incorrect shit you mouth breathers have said about "liberals" in this thread??

Sure we can go one by one.

I'm very confident I can obliterate you on pretty much any topic.

lol that's dumb...weren't you an Obama voter twice?

Yes, and after watching policy after policy fail, I realized the left is full of shit. They are unable to address hard truth and therefore incapable of solving serious issues.

But that has nothing to do with my original point, which still stands. Liberals have “big hearts”.

Watching guys get their teeth kicked in isn’t their usual bag.

Yes, and after watching policy after policy fail, I realized the left is full of shit. They are unable to address hard truth and therefore incapable of solving serious issues.

But that has nothing to do with my original point, which still stands. Liberals have “big hearts”.

You joined in 2012 while you were a liberal......let that marinate and think of how that actually goes along with your original point.

Poll 100 of the most liberal liberals and see how many of them would like to watch Trump in an MMA fight against Tyron Woodley (very liberal fighter btw).

I think that's a huge misconception.

It's easy to have a big heart with your words.

Having a big heart with your actions it's TRUE character.

No we arent going to eat babies for climate change, end stupid thread.

The great percentage of MMA fans probably don't know jackshit about politics, and are only interested in the subject during the U.S. presidential election cycles.

Antifa isn't fighting. It's cowardly mob violence banging up on law abiding citizens who they have demonized.

MMA is a very individualistic thing to do, and its dependent on sacrifices.

Liberals dont like sacrifices, they want everything now.

that's why the scientific community is overwhelmingly liberal. Science is all about instant gratification and no sacrifice. There's no sacrifice in four years of undergrad and another four years of grad school.

I can speak from personal experience...working full time and working on my MS hasn't taken any sacrifice...

Last edited:
that's why the scientific community is overwhelmingly liberal. Science is all about instant gratification and no sacrifice. There's no sacrifice in four years of undergrad and another four years of grad school.

I can speak from personal experience...working full time and working on my MS hasn't taken any sacrifice...
I dont know about you, but i dont want scientists to be either liberal or conservative. I just want them to report facts. When i see bill nye the so called science guy talking about the gender of "feelings" and that there are 98 genders. There is no science in that. His credibility goes out the window. Thats another reason why we will never know the real truth about climate change. Politics and my "feels" have trumped cold hard facts.

I dont know about you, but i dont want scientists to be either liberal or conservative. I just want them to report facts. When i see bill nye the so called science guy talking about the gender of "feelings" and that there are 98 genders. There is no science in that. His credibility goes out the window. Thats another reason why we will never know the real truth about climate change. Politics and my "feels" have trumped cold hard facts.

Science deals in cold, hard facts, not emotion. Just because you don't like the facts doesn't make them ' feels'.

Saying there is 98 genders and the gender of feeling is not science.

So you're going to discredit an entire community because of one silly example? Good policy...

i'll never understand some people's hang-up over gender/sexuality. It doesn't effect your daily existence.

So you're going to discredit an entire community because of one silly example? Good policy...
Thats not what im saying. Im saying politics should have no bearing on science and sadly it does today. From neil tyson to this douche. Scientists should be apoltical. Not afraid to piss off both sides but its like you said or the pther poster said, scientists are overwhelmingly liberal. Thats not a good thing. Because they will play cover for their political bias.

Thats not what im saying. Im saying politics should have no bearing on science and sadly it does today. From neil tyson to this douche. Scientists should be apoltical. Not afraid to piss off both sides but its like you said or the pther poster said, scientists are overwhelmingly liberal. Thats not a good thing. Because they will play cover for their political bias.

Scientists are human beings who are affected by politics just like average joes, why should/would they sit on the sidelines, especially when one side is so antithetical to science???

you'd be singing a different tune if they were on your side.

Scientists are human beings who are affected by politics just like average joes, why should/would they sit on the sidelines, especially when one side is so antithetical to science???

you'd be singing a different tune if they were on your side.
But dont you see the problem with that? When all your colleagues are forced to choose a side based on politics? Just because they dont want to upset their base? It becomes an echo chamber and before you know it, science itself is compromised. And we have people talking that the world is going to end in 11 years because of climate change, and people believe it!!! This is wrong on all levels. I think as a sicentist your politics should be science and science alone. Not right or left. Dem or rep. Please tell me you see the conflict here.

TS was hurt by libs? Oh poor fella. He may need a safe space.

Lol, you are such hypocrites.

You screech at conservatives for being "callous" but if they dare speak about their hardships its taunting and teasing like cavemen lol.

We are talking about cause and effect here, not feelings.

You're so full of shit lol.

Everyone in the world has to grow up, pay rent, and get a career.

Lucrative careers in science insulate people from the financial restraints that force us to make more sacrifices.

So pursuing lucrative, indoor, science jobs is very self serving.

Back