Which outcome of JBJ vs DC would satisfy you the most?

I would absolutely love to see DC smash him and take him down repeatedly for all 5 rounds then Jones Tapout to strikes with a few seconds left in the fifth.

A great fight regardless of the outcome.

But to piss Sherdoggers off, I have Jones winning.

It would be nice to see Cormier lift his hand victorious after knocking Jones out in this manner:

2mfcj9v.jpg

DC winning by Rampage slam ko.

DC taking Jones down, letting him up, then muscling him around a bit then getting deep on a single and slamming him.

Jones is now worried about the takedown for the first time ever.

DC eventually fakes low for a single leg and comes upstairs with a right hand, dropping Jones and pounding him out on the mat.

Dreams are free, it's possible I guess but unlikely.

It might become pretty real actually

I hope Cormier gets KTFO and his knees are damaged for awhile. It happened to Rampage and I definitely hope it happens to Cormier.

1st round domination with TD's by Jones

2nd Round domination by Jones with ground and pound, Cormier stands up and gets dropped and finished on the ground in a brutal fashion by Jones.

Jones haters cry and proceed to take out anger on sherdog

Win, lose or draw, I like the idea of Jones's odometer tacking on a few more hard miles.

A finish for DC after a sustained period of dominance. I would love the win to be decisive enough that an immediate rematch is not a possibility.

Personally I want a DECISIVE outcome.

No controversial stoppage, no split decision, no DQ, just an outcome which shows without any doubt or debate who the better man is.

Sometimes it seems like that is too much to ask for some fucking reason, but that is what I want for this fight.

Greg Jackson throwing in the towel as soon as the fight starts. Jon looks at him like "wtf?!?!" and Greg Jackson with an evil smirk walks over to DC and shakes his hand.

This is when Jones makes his face turn and DC then becomes the heel. The fans will rally behind Jones for the rematch when he reclaims what is rightfully his, on the greatest stage of them all - Rustlemania!

DC forces Jones against the cage. And then unleashes the most devastating and destructive stomps to Jones' big toe. It goes flying and hits Bruce Buffer on the lips and DC is declared new champ.

Fight starts both fighters are feeling each other out, and all of a sudden a loafer from the crowd gets thrown in the octagon KOing Jones

Cormier predicts Jones's flying knee and counters it with a flying TKD roundhouse kick to the head like he displayed against Mir, Jones's mouth guard goes flying into the audience and he turns horizontal in mid air and hits the ground out cold. The whole arena is dead silent for 10-15 seconds.

DC slamming Jones over and over, then Lesnaring him (Mir fight) for 3 rounds and then in the 5th KO'ing him stiff.
WOuld be pretty dope. But then again, I don't wish any malice on another human's health so even if that happened I hope Jones is ok.

Back