Which outcome of JBJ vs DC would satisfy you the most?

Daniel completely dominating and destroying Jones kind of like how Cain did against JDS in his last fight. In round 5 Jones is busted up completely and the referee steps in when Jones falls face flat on the canvas with his lips swollen mouth wide open completely out. Jones injured his knee in the fight and will be out for at least 2 years. After the fight he needs eye surgery as well since his retina or whatever was damaged by the severe impact of the fight. Karma.

Then he apologizes to master Seagal and becomes his disciple.

A 4th or 5th round finish after a bloodbath that is so brutal JUST BLEED God himself will look down on the stained canvas and smile.

Praise be to JBG!

DC slamming Jones hard only to get caught in an armbar seconds after and tap out.

I'd like to see DC destroy Jones for 4 rounds (aka Cain vs JDS 2) and then get a late stoppage in the 5th....essentially DC by sanctioned mauling.

DC slams Jones in the first round and get a solid rear naked chokehold, just as jones hand wants to tap we hear the bell. End of round. Jones proceeds to win by split decision with a lot of kicks and jabs that land, but don't do damage.

As they walk out of the cage we see Seagal fighting with mark hunt over a candy bar.

Last edited:
strikes by DC leading to a slam TD, mount, mauling and stoppage would be nice

Jones beating DC in a fight eerily similar to his bout with Machida. Including the drop after he chokes him out against the cage.

After the fight they shake hands, Cormier moves camp to Jacksons, and takes the Heavyweight belt from Cain, who is now his sworn enemy after betraying him.

Back and forth grappling and strikes through the third, then Cormier getting taken down and face shredded to bloody ribbons by Jones' elbows of death.

Cormier then heals up and goes in to what he really wants to be doing, coaching and commentating.

Jon Jones repeatedly dropping DC via punches and DC saved by the bell at the end of Round 1, then Round 2 Jon Jones takes him down, mounts him, finishes him lights out with strikes.

A finish.

I hate reading the aftermath arguments about why one guy won 3/5 rounds.

DC puts an extended & profound beating on Jones, leading to a fourth round stoppage.

A good clean fight.

Active technical with many momentum changs.

Result dont care but if DC wins in the third im rich bitch.

Four rounds of back and forth war. Each lands signature moves (trips/takedowns and hellbows from Bones, fast hands and throws / slams from DC). Each gets put in danger and escapes.

mid-to-late 5th round finish for either man. Submission or clean KO.

Don't get me wrong - I'm rootin' for DC, but no matter who wins I just want there to be no controversy. I want everyone - haters, nuthuggers, everyone - to agree that the better man won, even if it's not the guy I'm pullin' for.

DC comin' for that belt, btw

DC destroying Jones everywhere and Jones eventually tapping to strikes.

A competitive fight ending in a head/front kick finish. Watching a domination on either side is eh.

AND STILL

Jones putting DC to sleep, be it from KO or submission.

I for sure thought Chael was going to be Bones big KO but I don't see Bones putting DC to sleep via KO, submission sounds about right, but DC will be very tough to KO.

Back