Which outcome of JBJ vs DC would satisfy you the most?

Jones KO in first 30 seconds sherdogs would blow up.

Having DC get a finish and making it look like a repeat of Fedor - Heath Herring.

I'd like to see Jones reverse a takedown, end up in top control and then KO Cormier with elbows.

Then take a 2-day break from Sherdog while I wait for the servers to recover.

Jones loss by DQ 2 minutes into the first round after multiple eye pokes / eye rakes / extended fingers in front of eyes etc.

greg jackson throwing in the towel as soon as the fight starts. Jon looks at him like "wtf?!?!" and greg jackson with an evil smirk walks over to dc and shakes his hand.

lol!!!!!

DC eye gouges Jon intentionally...but is never called on it...and this eye poke leads to Jon getting KTFO.

I don't care who wins this fight. We all know Bones will get an immediate title shot if he loses. I want to see Bones/Gus II but that's assuming Gus gets pass Rumble and DC doesn't pull a rabbit out of a hat.

JJ getting tossed around would be satisfactory as well, for 5 rounds.

DC knocking Jones out really fast, which will give hope to ppl who want to see it as luck, and then a rematch which DC dominates.

I would like to see a definitive finish by either fighter. Nothing that is controversial or inconclusive resulting in a rematch 3-4 months later.

DC via TKO due to (accidental) eyepoke.

Jon Jones getting beaten into a pulp. Something akin to Cain - JDS II and III.

i would like this fight to end in the 4th or 5th round, preferably 5th as i don't want this to be a "short" fight....one man getting knocked out but Jones has never been close to being knocked out and neither has DC so i doubt this is happening

Controversial decision in JJ s favor. Just to see all the personality soccer moms on sherdog cry in the most pathetic way.

DC dominating 3 rounds 10-8 and finishing Jones in fourth.

I would like to see a definitive finish by either fighter. Nothing that is controversial or inconclusive resulting in a rematch 3-4 months later.

I would like to see a clear win also but some of the best fights ever were close decisions. I don't want to see a boring fight.

I don't dislike Jones but if I could shoop I would make one of him upside down airborne with a shad face because it would be most entertaining if DC can toss him.

Last edited:
Jones putting DC to sleep, be it from KO or submission.

Back