39851719_324921004751898_3297512298859462656_n.jpg

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's a full side by side

39914741_518884665223205_945975343037022208_n.jpg

Ask your real life friends. Then sulk in shame as they mock and ridicule you

There's no Hello Kitty option?

Get back to me with a real choice, bro.

Go with number 2 it's okay no one will ridicule you

though this was gonna be a choice between asian tranny and brazilian tranny,then saw it wasn't @Zer thread. leaving disappointed.

That picture of Thanos is not good. Looking like he shit himself. Go with option 1

I like how Marvel couldn't come close to fitting all their characters on the package

And Star Wars had to scrounge cause their universe is so limited. They found 4 people to put on cause they fucked up and killed the rest. And one of them is a nameless Storm Trooper.

{<jordan}

Also Avengers picture is taken in space but Star Wars one appears to be in the back of a hanger, and why is Ray and Darth Ben standing next to each other?!?!?!?

Makes no fuckin sense

You should buy all of the IW lunch boxes, and then pour some gasoline on the SW ones and light a match

Do those bottles even detach? Or are you supposed to just tip the whole thing towards your mouth?

How did that Avengers box get by RDJ? He's supposed to have top billing.

What is the deal with there being an “Option 1” or “Option 2”? I see a Star Wars lunchbox and an Avengers lunchbox.

Which one makes your dick look bigger?

How did that Avengers box get by RDJ? He's supposed to have top billing.

He's at the front, just by the A. Granted, he's small, so you may have thought it was the wasp

Option 3. Stop creeping on kids in the toys sections. Sherdog doesn't want to see Clippy get taken down by the man and then turned out in prison.

Option 3. Stop creeping on kids in the toys sections. Sherdog doesn't want to see Clippy get taken down by the man and then turned out in prison.

Well .... asshole

If you look at the third picture posted it was some kind of Tupperware section at my local dollar store

So these appear to be all ages lunch and juice containers

Well .... asshole

If you look at the third picture posted it was some kind of Tupperware section at my local dollar store

So these appear to be all ages lunch and juice containers

I only looked at the first picture. Please accept my humble apology.

Back