Which one of you own the youtube account "Rogan watch"?

I saw that channel about two weeks ago, some of his videos make a good point but in many others he's posting pretty tame shit as if its a big deal.

Some religious bible bashing nut posted a video about how Joe Rogan was brainwashed to be evil, part of the illuminati ' new world over ' absolutely rediculous.

The irony of some deeply confined into the depths of religion calling someone brainwashed.

Ya, it's obvious it's someone who has it out for Joe. I've listened to most of these podcasts and the clips he's using are out of context.

You could dig up shit on anyone who talks for 3 hours at a time especially considering they don't edit the podcast. Pretty low even if you're not a fan of Rogan.

Example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6OkX6lJQS4

Can we get a summary?

There are alot of slander type stuff like this:

[YT]VlSCxCJDDZM[/YT]
Joe Rogan can barely keep his eyes off the muscular men as the disrobe and parade before him. Watch the facial tics, especially ones where he bites his lips, licks them, and the outrageous nostril flares. All indicators of attraction or arousal. Please, watch.

There are also a few videos that I kinda agree with:

[YT]V9uNUPGyVD0[/YT]
Joe Rogan reacts oddly to Redban mentioning that he had a good set, with Rogan ripping his employee apart for the next 15 minutes for "bragging". It's lost on Rogan of course that he himself bragged about having "25 minutes of murder" in his act.

I have a lot of JRE in my viewing history so I'll get this in the sidebar. I never watched any of the videos but I've seen a few things like Rogan bashes Redban and thought it was strange. The person behind this seems mentally ill to watch all of his podcasts (each one like 3 hours long these days) to isolate a 9 minute clip to make Rogan look bad.

So, in summary, he does not eat babies? I think that's all I wanted to know.

It's a redditor who started the JoeRogan2 board on reddit. Definitely has mental health issues.

I have to check out those videos. Lol.

It's a redditor who started the JoeRogan2 board on reddit. Definitely has mental health issues.

He was apparently either a mod or an admin on Rogan's forum, something happened and he was relieved of his duties, so now he has a never ending hate boner for Joe Rogan.

Back