Which one of you guys punched Cerrone in the face at Whole Foods?

wasn't me

that would be considered assault with a deadly weapon in most jurisdictions. He also wouldn’t be awake to weigh his options in regards to whether or not to retaliate.

Sounds like a Sherdogger. Cerrone was just minding his business and a guy walked up to him and punched him in the face in the parking lot of whole foods?

And Cerrone didn’t lift a finger to defend himself because he was on probation and wasn’t trying to go to jail.

Frustrating to hear if it’s true.

He's lying.

I was wearing my fight kit, he knew what was going on.

tenor.gif

But professional fighters can't be hit!! Lol

I remember a story of a local muscle guy knocking Hatton out with one punch on a night out.

Professional fighters are still humans and can be thumped when they least expect it.

Not every fight is fair with a ref

That story I have a very hard time to believe. World class boxers are really a special kind of breed.
They see the punch even completely drunk before you throw it.

Last edited:
A true sherdoger would had punched him in the liver. It is known.

Don’t men usually lie in stories and make themselves sound more badass, not to look more vulnerable and human?

Ronald McDonald Sir Phony did not retaliate............................

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

That story I have a very hard time to believe. World class boxers are really a special kind of breed.

Exactly.

Part of the reason why they have a Spider sense is because they aren't scared of being punched.

Being RELAXED is the key to fastest reflexes and clear thought.

Maybe, maybe not. People go to jail for anything in the US and it doesn't always make sense. If there's 1 random law out of a million that applies, it can stick and land you in prison.

I've often wondered if I'd step in if some thug was bullying or beating an old or disabled person in public like in those youtube videos.. I really don't know, honestly. The laws in the US mean that you could easily ruin your life doing the right thing or end up owing the guy millions of dollars in a civil suit.

I'd say that applies far less to the US than other Western nations. Where people are imprisoned for defending themselves. Maybe in certain progressive cities.

In NM for example or most of the country, far more likely, he could have shot the dude, said he was in fear of his life and the case would have been dismissed. You can't walk up and attack someone or the law is entirely on their side. No jury is sending someone to prison for beating the shit out of a dude or even shooting someone who attacked you. If the story is what he claims and there would have been plenty of witnesses and perhaps even video showing the dude assaulted him.

Cerrone has a history of telling tall tales, so I suspect the situation was very different than he says.

Google it

I also know for a fact another European boxing champion at 140lb (who fought for world title) got a smashing by a local tough guy who was much bigger. Walked up grabbed him with one arm and pounded him with the other.

I wasn't there but have heard many different accounts.

Somehow I think there might be more to that story than Cowboy is letting on.
I'd typically agree, but a lot of people try to pick fights with famous people.

Somehow I think there might be more to that story than Cowboy is letting on.
Yep

Btw people are allowed to defend themselves on probation, if a guy lamped him got no reason he will 100% fuck that dude up since he is 100% warranted to

I dont think Cowboy is lying, there are a bunch of retards like that in the world.

imagine being the guy who picked a fight with a "wannabe fighter" who really was top notch ufc skilled.
he knows how lucky he was

I told him to send this message to Greg Jackson for me.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

If it was at Whole Foods Cerrone just ate it and looked for a soda.

Back