Which one of you guys punched Cerrone in the face at Whole Foods?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Sounds like a Sherdogger. Cerrone was just minding his business and a guy walked up to him and punched him in the face in the parking lot of whole foods?

And Cerrone didn’t lift a finger to defend himself because he was on probation and wasn’t trying to go to jail.

Frustrating to hear if it’s true.

Somehow I think there might be more to that story than Cowboy is letting on.

Nobody smacks you without any reason. It takes 2 hands to clap.

I was wearing my fight kit, he knew what was going on.

No one.

He'd still be in the hospital if a 'dogger punched him.

i would have shot him dead for even making eye contact. stand your ground

Ok that was me. I'm 6'5" 250 pounds ripped. Cerronay would do fookin nuttin as I train UFC on regular basis.

if it was a sherdogger he would have been ko'd. No way he can take a punch from a 260 pound shredded animal.

If it happened at the Whole Foods in Albuquerque, it was probably just some regular Burqueño. It's just how we roll.

I told him my heifers were better than his heifers, and he insulted my alfalfa crop. Shit was on.

Lol what a joke he wouldnt be talking if a real sherdogger punched that skinny manlet in the face.

But professional fighters can't be hit!! Lol

I remember a story of a local muscle guy knocking Hatton out with one punch on a night out.

Professional fighters are still humans and can be thumped when they least expect it.

Not every fight is fair with a ref

Sounds like a Sherdogger. Cerrone was just minding his business and a guy walked up to him and punched him in the face in the parking lot of whole foods?

And Cerrone didn’t lift a finger to defend himself because he was on probation and wasn’t trying to go to jail.

Frustrating to hear if it’s true.

How can you not like the Cowboy a real man's man Fight, F*king, & Fishing...

giphy.gif

How can you not like the Cowboy a real man's man Fight, F*king, & Fishing...

Real man's man let's some dude punch him in the face and walk away because he's on probation?

If the story happened as he says, he could have beaten the shit out of the dude and not gotten in trouble.

Back