Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the right wing will live down this disgrace....
One of their own guys getting the thread deleted....

Lawd have mercy
What a rollercoaster of emotions this has been.

2gvo6me.jpg

Lawd have mercy

No reason for it, we were embarrassing you before the shut down

So let's put this baby to bed and see all those roastings write-ups for the skewered dudes who made the worst poster poll.

I need to de-admin myself for a night so I can have a great time in this thread

Reanimator Reagan's father gently guides dark penises into his mother, his sister, his wife and his daughter.

Reanimator Reagan's father gently guides dark penises into his mother, his sister, his wife and his daughter.
How long do you think it will take before he's branded a leftist plant/Soros crisis actor?

The real loser here appears to be @Chramelated who is, if my eyes aren't failing me, only owed a measly 3 apologies

Edit: Yes, I realize Dragonsfly also had only 3 votes, but i've become convinced he isn't actually a human being and imo reptoids don't deserve sympathy
It's more like 2.5. One of those votes was me and I was 75% sure I didn't do it.

Proven Innocent

Time for a shitload of #APOLOGIES

@Rational Poster
@CargoKing
@HomerThompson
@Limbo Pete
@Edison Carasio
@Quipling
@Peloquin

Thank you to @Fawlty (I typed your name as Salty Fawlty and nothing showed up...forget that wasn't your real username) for being one of the few libs that wants me dead and buried that didn't accuse me of this garbage

Thank you to
@Cubo de Sangre
@Pwent
@Bald1
@dontsnitch
@sniper
@kid Pambele

for betting on the right Lion (haven't read the whole thread so if I forgot someone ...sorry)

Still triggered I see.

Lawd have mercy

Like they always do...they will just claim he was never really part of the right.

I posted last night when I got home late at night.

I haven’t been making six figures (*on the books) since 2011 by pretending to be a detective on Sherdog all day long. Now thank me that my tax dollars pay for your bum way of life then smile and blow me.

Hans "The Truth" Gruber

For you and @Rational Poster

(Pic from work)
zEMOuVU.jpg

Can you fuckers ever stop being wrong about everything?

Oh shit it's an office chair, clearly he's employed guys.

Proven Innocent

Time for a shitload of #APOLOGIES

@Rational Poster
@CargoKing
@HomerThompson
@Limbo Pete
@Edison Carasio
@Quipling
@Peloquin

Thank you to @Fawlty (I typed your name as Salty Fawlty and nothing showed up...forget that wasn't your real username) for being one of the few libs that wants me dead and buried that didn't accuse me of this garbage

Thank you to
@Cubo de Sangre
@Pwent
@Bald1
@dontsnitch
@sniper
@kid Pambele

for betting on the right Lion (haven't read the whole thread so if I forgot someone ...sorry)

lol you still reported people and it was still some pussy Cuckservative.

I'm not sure how this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back