News Which one of y'all wrote this article???

Massacre, incredibly lucky, incredibly unlikely; vernacular checks out.

Sherdog University of Journalism A+

Hopefully GSP read that and agrees to fight Khabib for next to nothing.

@RNC555
BitesizedRemoteBongo-size_restricted.gif
Haha yep. @RNC555 was my first thought too.
I need someone in my life that thinks of me in my absence like you do. Im really touched and tearing up right now. Love you too bois!

But, didnt write those words, I think.

Gsp has goat level TDD and very good striking...

GSP 38 years old, 28 total fights, 78 total rounds, over 1/2 his fights against UFC top 10/ Contenders / Championship Level fighter. He’s sustained considerable damage and cage mileage against a murders row. Never fought @155, hasnt fought in 2 years and only once since Nov 2013.

Khabib 31 years old, 28 total fights, 57 total round, all but 16 outside of the UFC, 6 fights versus UFC top 10/ Contenders / Championship Level fighters, hasn’t sustained hardly any damage over his career. 1/2 his fights or last 12 @155. Hasn’t been super active, but by no means has ringrust.

IMO this is a huge discriminator against GSP’s chances to win...

but who knows, maybe the huge layoff and lack of cagetime since 2013 will allow him another glorious return and surprise to many such as he did @217.

I can respect that thought process. It's a real possibility. This guy was acting like GSP is some scrub though.

I'd pick Khabib too if we could guarantee GSP won't be bathing in vaseline before he turns up to the event.

Back