Which one of these new champions will have the longest reign?

twone21

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
1. Amanda Nunes
2. Conor McGregor
3. Eddie Alvarez
4. Tyron Woodley
5. Michael Bisping
6. Stipe Miocic

Hey look it's just like that other thread, except without at poll!

I don't see any of them holding onto their belts for long.

Hey look it's just like that other thread, except without at poll!

You-have-file-Chris-Pratt-GIFs-use-your-online-chats.gif

Nunes Vs Ronda
(maybe)
Conor Vs the scale.
(nope he's done)
Alavrez Vs Khabib
(I'll pick Eddie but tough fight)
T-Wood Vs Wonderboy or Gsp
(nope, he lose vs both)
Bisping Vs Hendo
("could" win vs Hendo, he's done after that one)
Stipe Vs Reem
(i got Reem, if not cain beat him after)

Eddie, Nunes, Bisping have a good chance to win the next.
I don't think any of them succesfully defend the belt more than once.

Nunes might get the belt the longest because she want to "wait" for Ronda.

1. Amanda Nunes
2. Conor McGregor
3. Eddie Alvarez
4. Tyron Woodley
5. Michael Bisping
6. Stipe Miocic

Jesus, the runts of the litter in terms of title holders...Bisping, Alvarez and Stipe (due to Reems poor chin) have the best chance of defending their titles...the rest lose their first defense.

I think Stipe is the man to get past the 2nd title defense.

At this rate Conor may have the longest reign without having to defend even once.

Oh well Conor McGreggor cause he'll never defend his belt and UFC will never strip him.

Post USADA era belts will be passed like hot cakes, given by depressed Joe Silva or Dana, and many title fights won't make it to the octagon due to out of competition test failures. I don't expect to see many successful defenses maybe minus Cruz, DC, and Demetrious, the rest of the lot will be posturing and politicking for "money" fights and pure clownery to keep them belts regardless of ducks and luck.

Amanda matches up very well against the other girls, so I see her holding it longer... I don´t see Schevchenko or Pena taking that belt from her anytime soon.... Honda is not coming back, Holly has lost twice in a row, Miesha got beat up, Zingano is coming from a loss, so the next one is probably Pena and her style is similar to Miesha's, so Nunes will most likely beat her up, and I believe the UFC will give another fight to Schevchenko to keep her warmed up and then she´ll lose her revenge to a more prepared Nunes in terms of gas tank. This is what I think.

Back