Which one do you guys think would be the biggest shocking upset in MMA 2019?

Jon Jones Losing to anyone on entire roster would be a huge upset to me.

Neither it would be If cm punk got a win that would be the most shocking.

Jones losing to anyone at LHW would be a bigger upset than Khabib losing at LW. Jones has beaten insane opponents with absolute ease.

Jones has about 15 top 10 wins.
Khabib has about 3 top 10 wins.

20brh9.jpg
Ah, that was funny as hell. Don’t ever change.

You've got that wrong. Khabibs 27-0 is nowhere near as big a deal as it sounds. He has 3 ranked wins ever. He's fought mostly cans. People call Fedor a can crusher. Fedor has 12 top 10 wins. 12. Khabib has 3...

Jones' loss is from beating the shit out of someone. It's bogus. He is the most flawless fighter ever p4p and his record is hilariously more impressive than Khabibs. And I absolutely despise Jon Jones.
Pat Healy, RDA, MJ, Barboza, Iaquinta, Conor - that’s 6 not three

Dustin beating Khabib would be the most shocking for me, even if he somehow beats Max.

Santos hits like a ton of bricks, he could land a lucky punch, or Jon could make a small mistake that costs him the fight. I don't think it will happen, but it could.

Jones losing to anyone at LHW would be a bigger upset than Khabib losing at LW. Jones has beaten insane opponents with absolute ease.

Jones has about 15 top 10 wins.
Khabib has about 3 top 10 wins.

20brh9.jpg
except DC jones was/ is fighting bums and old out of prime fighters all his life

I agree but khabibs 27-0 is kind of a big deal
jones already have a loss on his resume.. even though its not really a loss but still
The DQ loss has nothing to do with whether or not Jones is beatable - so why even mention it?
We're talking how beatable they look. So DQ:s / paper losses don't matter - they are no indication of if someone could actually beat him.

If anything should be mentioned about Jones - it would be the fact that after his fight with Gus people weren't sure if he had won or lost. With different judges he could've lost.
That's the big deal.

Khabib has never really come that close to losing. Sure, some argue he did too little against Tibau to win, but all 3 judges gave him all 3 rounds of that fight - so it wasn't as close as the Jones vs Gus fight.

------

People are far too obsessed with Khabib's 27-0. Jones is pretty much 25-0, if we just discount the meaningless DQ.
And Jones has 17 UFC wins and just 6 local promotions.
Khabib just has 11 UFC wins and 16 local wins.

Khabib's record isn't more impressive just cause he's got 3-4 wins in local promotions.
I'm sure Jones could've had 16 wins in local promotions as well, but he went to the big leagues faster in his career.
Jones' having 6 more UFC wins against big names in the UFC is more impressive than Khabib having 3 extra low level fights.

Last edited:
Jones losing to Santos, and by far.

Second to that would be DC losing to Brock (if that fight is made)

Back