Which of these UFC 207 fighters will never fight again?

Who is retiring?

• Total voters
80% chance Ronda retires
10% chance Cruz retires
20% chance Hendricks retires
60% chance Pyle retires

you are welcome

Ronda and Hendricks will whitout doubt, retire.

Cruz
how he will he recover
i can't tell if you're being serious but like he still looks gimpy and has accomplished a ton plus has a sweet job at the fox desk.

i can't tell if you're being serious but like he still looks gimpy and has accomplished a ton plus has a sweet job at the fox desk.
I'm being partially serious, I can't see him physically getting any better and his style is demanding and high risk. He's made a lot of money, I wouldn't be shocked to see him retire at all.

sweet jebus please let it be Pyle. Hendricks has to keep working so he can eat. <{yearp}>

Pyle should hang em up at this point especially after that brutal KO. Ronda is probably like 75% done at this point took her a year just to come back for this fight just to get beat in under a minute. Cruz 50/50 he might finally say that's all for him, he's a good commentator/analyst so he could easily jump into that full time. Hendricks is either gonna try 185 or go to bellator I doubt he hangs em up but again 50/50

hendricks won't retire

if he tries to retire, I will have a serious talk with him

but he needs to be cut

I think Hendricks and Cruz will fight on. They propably want the money. Pyle IDK. Ronda obvious

Back