Which of these Light Heavyweights will go the furthest in the UFC ?

Wilson and Cirkunov both looked great in their debuts but did fight sub par competition, regardless I am excited to see how they both do in their future fights and hope they don't get matched up against each other.

Know nothing about Abdul but glad to see a fresh face in the UFC.

I hope Wilson, just because of his nickname

All are fine prospects, but i'll take Edilov.

I hope they all go far. I haven't seen them fight but lhw needs new blood badly.

I think Misha is gonna end up like that one cross eyed dude. They tried to promote him as a 4 time wrestling champ and it turned out it was all junior wrestling lol.

lol who was that?

there are some other cool fighters too - Latifi, Krylov, O'Connell, Blachowicz for example

lol who was that?

Karlos Vemola, Czech dude, IIRC.

Brick shithouse, dropped down to 185lbs and got cut after being tapped by Carmont I believe. Exciting fighter but really erratic and inconsistent, certainly not the worst we've seen.

Lets hope all of them go far cause LHW needs it.

Edilov, Cirkunov and then Wilson in terms of who does the best.

Edilov is only 23, incredibly battle tested for someone of that age. Great size and comes from the classic Sambo background. Incredibly powerful.

Cirkunov is also very well rounded and has the potential to do very well but given he is a few years older I think Edilov's ceiling is a bit higher.

I really hope Wilson does well, he's got great power and speed for a LHW but his grappling is fairly untested.

Brick shithouse, dropped down to 185lbs and got cut after being tapped by Carmont I believe. Exciting fighter but really erratic and inconsistent, certainly not the worst we've seen.

cheers, now i remember the guy. after searching him up. he put together a good streak but just dropped his last fight he had. he could make it back into the ufc.

Was very impressed from what I've seen of Cirkunov, so I'm gonna say him. Wilson also looked sharp in his debut, never seen Edilov so can't comment on him.

Brick sh__house, dropped down to 185lbs and got cut after being tapped by Carmont I believe. Exciting fighter but really erratic and inconsistent, certainly not the worst we've seen.

Yeah, Vemola really wasn't/isn't that bad at all. Quite a shame, since his UFC release he was riding a 7 fight win streak, 5 by submission but then ran into Jack Hermansson who ended it.

I feel Krylov deserves a solid mention on this thread. As for those listed, Cirkunov I would say

Yeah, Vemola really wasn't/isn't that bad at all. Quite a shame, since his UFC release he was riding a 7 fight win streak, 5 by submission but then ran into Jack Hermansson who ended it.

Interesting.

I didn't realise he fought, and lost to, Hermansson.

Jack washed out in Bellator but is really hitting some mean form nowadays, I see him UFC-bound soon.

Interesting.

I didn't realise he fought, and lost to, Hermansson.

Jack washed out in Bellator but is really hitting some mean form nowadays, I see him UFC-bound soon.

100% agree. Was lackluster in Bellator but hit form in Cage Warriors with 4 wins and then his 5th win over Vemola, surely UFC bound soon.

there are some other cool fighters too - Latifi, Krylov, O'Connell, Blachowicz for example

All that TS mentioned and this batch as well. Hell, sign 15 more LHWs! Ideally under 28 or 30 at least.

I think Misha is gonna end up like that one cross eyed dude. They tried to promote him as a 4 time wrestling champ and it turned out it was all junior wrestling lol.

Past performance is usually a good indicator of future success.

Back