Which of these 5 countries would you like to visit the most?

Which is your pick?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When there is no more pandemic, which country would you like to visit the most?

iceland

the dutch are alright
not really interested in the swiss so much
the best part of Aus would be new zealand((I realize they are two different places.....sort of))

considering we are about to enter some kind of nightmare nazi new world order in the next 6months....the only place I really want to goto is somewhere isolated and tropical...

I am from the greatest country that ever lived and would most likely not enjoy myself in any of those third world shitholes

Iceland for sure. The rest of those countries are too pussified I might get charged with a hate crime for misgendering someone.

When there is no more pandemic, which country would you like to visit the most?

Lived in Amsterdam, stayed in Switzerland on the way from Amsterdam to Tuscany, got stuck in Iceland because I missed a connecting flight and the area around the airport was hideous.

Amsterdam is a great place to visit, just not really to live, Switzerland is beautiful but the roads are so terrible I didn't take much of it in when I was driving. Basel was nice and the hotel room was gorgeous.

I'd say Australia. I'm a massive foodie and Australia Masterchef is the best cooking competion on the planet. I love an Irish chef in Sydney so I'd love to go to his restaurant. I got him into Breaking Bad so I would hope he'd pop out and say hello if he knew I was coming. An ex Masterchef judge, I'd like to go to his as well. Basically I'd like to spend a month travelling around eating. 90% of my holidays are food related.

The Irish chef Colin Fassnidge, interested to see if anyone recognises him.
fass.jpeg

Iceland has been on my list forever.

Netherlands has Amsterdam which I missed out on during my youth due to my then girlfriend’s visa issues. Plus a good friend has been there a lot recently and she mostly enjoyed it.

Switzerland is out bc I don’t do winter sports, so what’s the point.

Australia and NZ have never been on the list for loads of reasons. Super fucking far and dangerous everything topping the list.

Chose Iceland because I've already been to the other countries. I'd love to go back to New Zealand though. Australia was kinda meh.

Switzerland . I'd live to see the Swiss Alps. My wife would say Iceland.

I'd do Australia but man that 20 hour plane ride sounds shitty.

Been to all of them but oz although not spent a great deal of time in the Neatherlands.

Hard to seperate the other three really, all very good tourist destinations for landscape and very hospitable, NZ hardest to get to but cheapest to stay in day by day.

I did consider emigrating to NZ about a decade ago, wish I had now.

New Zealand , since it is the farthest I can get from where I’m at now. Been to the other three besides Australia and New Zealand

been to 3 out of 5. the one i want to do now is iceland,got no interest in nz, if i want a wet and windy holiday,i can go to wales.

I would love to go to new Zealand and Australia but I call only take flying for 6 hours max.

When I go coast to coast in the US it takes about that much time, and by the end I feel like I'm going to go insane.

I don't think I could take a 20 hour flight or however long it is.

I wouldn't mind taking a ship though. Maybe I should work for some freight company and travel the world on cargo ships and fight off Somali pirates.

New Zealand
Australia
Netherlands
In that order don't care for Iceland or Switzerland

Been to Switzerland and Netherlands so I'll go with New Zealand.

All interesting countries.

Back