Which of these 3 shows has the better theme song?

Im surprised about the MASH hate. I loved the MASH song.. As a kid I would get all excited for an army show and it would be some crappy shit i couldnt stand. Bur i always loved the song.

Hercules theme song!

Wind in the Willows

LOL I just played the Hercules theme song last weekend for my 4 yo for laughs. He liked it but didn't pick up on the unintentional comedy in the lines, "Softness in his eyes! IRON IN HIS THIGHS! Virtue in his heart! Fire in every part of the miiiiigh.....teeeey... HERCULES!!!"

Last edited:
LOL I just played the Hercules theme song last weekend for my 4 yo for laughs. He liked it but didn't pick up on the unintentional comedy in the lines, "Softness in his eyes! IRON IN HIS THIGHS! Virtue in his heart! Fire in every part of the miiiiigh.....teeeey... HERCULES!!!"

LOL! amazing! Did you know the singer is this guy?

Here's one for the nostalgia boys and gals! When this song came on, I knew it was on! My dad would give me a beer when i was 10 heheheh! Room temp Heineken in the can.

LOL! amazing! Did you know the singer is this guy?

Didn't know the singer but that makes it even more awesome lol.

Watching the intro again I also didn't remember Hercules having the ability to grow like Apache Chief. He pulls a straight up inuk chuk at 0:31. Probably channeling the iron in his thighs.

marked:

Back