Which of the following you looking for the most?

All of them really but probably Yan vs Sterling and Blaydes vs Lewis are the ones I am looking forward to the most.

Chimaev vs Edwards more out of curiosity than real excitement

Obviously Khamzat and Yan.
Hermansson can be a nice challenge for Izzy and Holland vs Izzy can lead to some prefight lulz, so I am looking for that too.

But of a boring streak of events coming up.

prob jan vs aljo is the most appealing.

I like short notice underdog stories so Felder/RDA ranks pretty high on my list. Probably behind Yan/Sterling and Edwards/Chimaev

Khamzat bless.

For me its;

1 Yan vs Sterling
2 Figgy Smalls vs Perez
3 Khamzat vs Edwards
4 RDA vs Felder
5 Blaydes vs Lewis
6 Hermansson vs Holland

Chimaev edwards but wanna see Abdulrazak get a win again

yan vs sterling
khamzat vs leon

1 Blaydes v Lewis. I'm gonna have a blast when Ngannou v Blaydes 3 or Ngannou v Lewis 2 becomes inevitable and watching everyone use mental gymnastics to argue for other guys to jump ahead of either Blaydes or Lewis. I'm a Blaydes fan so my money is on Blaydes but I know @Jackonfire is gonna be a happy camper if Lewis wins and I will happily support Lewis if he emerges as the best man in that one.

2 Khamzat v Leon. Super hard to predict this fight. The amount of experience Leon has over Khamzat might be the key factor but as is typical with golden boys like Khamzat you either overrate or underrate them massively until you see them tested. Plus Leon fights are generally boring as shit. I went outside to walk my dog during round 5 of Leon v RDA because I hate when guys don't try to finish their opponents and leave it to the judges and that was definitely happening after the first 4 rounds.

3. Yan v Sterling. Simply awesome. It's a month out so I haven't really had much time to wrap my brain around it yet.

4. Fig v Perez. Solid fight, should be entertaining as hell. too bad the card isn't stacked well at all.

5. Joker v Holland. Ehh. Holland's style could be enough to make it a decent scrap but I think eventually Joker is gonna out outclass him.

Yan and Fig, the rest i would watch, but nothing really special there.

Back