Which NBA team will win the championship this NBA season? (2020)

Which NBA team will win the championship this NBA season? (2020)

• LA Clippers

• Los Angeles Lakers

• Milwaukee Bucks

• Philadelphia 76ers

• Houston Rockets

• Golden State Warriors

• Utah Jazz

• Denver Nuggets

• Boston Celtics

• Brooklyn Nets

• Portland Trail Blazers

• San Antonio Spurs

• Indiana Pacers

• Toronto Raptors

• Dallas Mavericks

• New Orleans Pelicans

• Miami Heat

• Orlando Magic

• Chicago Bulls

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
cHeat over Flerps in 4 read it and weep

I'm not sure people are grasping just how good the Clips are. I've said this all offseason. They are going to run away with the West and title if they get and stay healthy. They dominated the Lakers and Warriors without PG, who was 3rd in MVP voting last year. Kawhi practically got the night off against GSW. They basically have every good player from last year's team that made the playoffs and pushed the Warios and added 2 of the best backcourt players in the league, who are both excellent both ways. That perimeter defense is going to humiliate stars when it's full up and going.

I agree with you 110%. They're the best team in the NBA now, and they don't even have Paul George yet. They are going to be head and shoulders above the comp. when he comes back.

Do you even watch the games? Derpmarcus was a career loser before a career altering injury. Now he's a hobbled, injury prone career loser that'll be a net negative to any team he's on. He'll be virtually unplayable when he returns to 50% of his old self.

Sacramento dumped him and got better.
Was injured in New Orleans and they improved.

What makes you think that after missing the majority of his last three seasons he'll be anywhere close to the empty stat padding, emotional lesbian he once was?

Because he can actually score as opposed to Dwight and Mcgee. Im not arguing he won't be 100 percent. I am saying he knows how to put the ball in the basket. The Lakers need scoring right now... a third option. Any scoring he can do is a plus.

Clips look the best out of the gate and I can only see them improving as the season goes on. If they stay healthy they should take it.

Lmao at anyone hyping cousins busted ass. What year is this.

I chose Raptors cuz of bias, but I'd say the Clippers will win.

They played well without Kawhi, nearly beat the Bucks.

Back