Which NBA team will win the championship this NBA season? (2020)

Which NBA team will win the championship this NBA season? (2020)

• LA Clippers

• Los Angeles Lakers

• Milwaukee Bucks

• Philadelphia 76ers

• Houston Rockets

• Golden State Warriors

• Utah Jazz

• Denver Nuggets

• Boston Celtics

• Brooklyn Nets

• Portland Trail Blazers

• San Antonio Spurs

• Indiana Pacers

• Toronto Raptors

• Dallas Mavericks

• New Orleans Pelicans

• Miami Heat

• Orlando Magic

• Chicago Bulls

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll go with the Bucks. Lots to build upon from last year, and(although I could be wrong here. Wasn't following too closely) I don't believe they drastically changed the identity of their team.

As good as some of the teams are that made some big moves, their ability to gel as a unit remains in question.

Lost '17 rookie of the year brogdon

Warriors. Maybe Denver?

it isn’t going to be Clips or Lakes

Warriors are going to surprise everyone this year. People forget just how good Curry is b/c he gave up a lot to make KD feel welcome and feel like the man.

curry sucks. Lmao at the warriors last night.

curry sucks. Lmao at the warriors last night.

Curry changed the NBA. He certainly doesn't suck. Now I will agree that he's the type of player that needs a good supporting cast to help him with defense and stuff. But you can't honestly say that Curry sucks. The guy is the best 3 point shooter we have ever seen in the game.

I'm not sure people are grasping just how good the Clips are. I've said this all offseason. They are going to run away with the West and title if they get and stay healthy. They dominated the Lakers and Warriors without PG, who was 3rd in MVP voting last year. Kawhi practically got the night off against GSW. They basically have every good player from last year's team that made the playoffs and pushed the Warios and added 2 of the best backcourt players in the league, who are both excellent both ways. That perimeter defense is going to humiliate stars when it's full up and going.

Going bucks as of right now . Antetokounmpo & Lopez brothers , solid defensive play , deep enough energy on the bench , and a dearth of challengers ( other than philly ) in the eastern conference shhhhooouuulllddd make a finals berth a lock . On paper they look to match up well with whomever comes out the gauntlet in west .

* yeah I know bu but the Sixers acquired big al and Jimmy
Bucks are worse this year, bud isn't built for the yoffs, and the league figured out how to neutralize Yannis over the course of a series. Philly will likely come out of the East, but I can't see anyone beating the clips ( if healthy)

Bucks are worse this year, bud isn't built for the yoffs, and the league figured out how to neutralize Yannis over the course of a series. Philly will likely come out of the East, but I can't see anyone beating the clips ( if healthy)

Joel Emkneed isn't built for a whole season and Simmons is arguably the most overrated player in the league. Philly won't make out of the Semi's. Bucks lost Brogdon but found a decent replacement and their bench is stronger this year.

Bucks vs Clippers

Curry changed the NBA. He certainly doesn't suck. Now I will agree that he's the type of player that needs a good supporting cast to help him with defense and stuff. But you can't honestly say that Curry sucks. The guy is the best 3 point shooter we have ever seen in the game.

curry and Kerr must be trying to change the nba again by giving up 150 points a game.

Spurs, but I like that they are flying under the radar right now

I'm not sure people are grasping just how good the Clips are. I've said this all offseason. They are going to run away with the West and title if they get and stay healthy. They dominated the Lakers and Warriors without PG, who was 3rd in MVP voting last year. Kawhi practically got the night off against GSW. They basically have every good player from last year's team that made the playoffs and pushed the Warios and added 2 of the best backcourt players in the league, who are both excellent both ways. That perimeter defense is going to humiliate stars when it's full up and going.

If Lakers can get Boogie back, they will have a chance at beating the Clips

Lost '17 rookie of the year brogdon

He was a very solid player but he is slow footed and injury prone. We played well without him for long stretches.

Plus he was a shit talking bitch who didn't want to be there.

You feel that way because you're an idiot
Do you even watch the games? Derpmarcus was a career loser before a career altering injury. Now he's a hobbled, injury prone career loser that'll be a net negative to any team he's on. He'll be virtually unplayable when he returns to 50% of his old self.

Sacramento dumped him and got better.
Was injured in New Orleans and they improved.

What makes you think that after missing the majority of his last three seasons he'll be anywhere close to the empty stat padding, emotional lesbian he once was?

Clippers take down the Bucks in 6.

Back