Which "mythological" fighters are more likely real?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I believe Sea Level Cain and TRT Vitor, and Healthy Brock are actually a real thing.

The real myths are of course: Motivated BJ, and energy efficient Conor

Clean Anderson is real
Rehab Jones also real

Both were framed @DS7

Pegleg Rory is the best MMA wrestler we've seen in the sport.

hard to believe Cain has had 1 fight since that Mexico City disaster, 2.5 years ago.

BJ got old, not unmotivated.

i have no reason to believe any Brock would have beat that Overeem.

Vitor* + PEDs = Vitor*.

*BTW, "'ol Vitor" was the first sherdog meme i ever came across......way back in 2002-2003.

Conor punched himself out, then got cracked, then got owned. and then he watched Condit (v Nick) and said to himself "aha!"

Akiyama is not sexy to me. neither is Sage for that matter.

Couture does not have the best gameplanning ever.

Fedor did get older and slower. like Machida (and unlike guys who rely more on brawn), when his speed and timing went, it all went downhill fast.

Chuck v Wandy was meaningless.

Barnett (v CC I) and Shogun (v Coleman) got hurt by slams. they were unlikely events, but they weren't 'flukes'. and with that...

Shogun's multiple surgeries did indeed legitimately hurt his fighting abilities from 2006 to 2009.

I believe Sea Level Cain and TRT Vitor, and Healthy Brock are actually a real thing.

The real myths are of course: Motivated BJ, and energy efficient Conor

Sea Level cain is real because he beat Browne after getting decimated by Werdum in Mexico but Energy efficient Conor is fake because he beat Nate Diaz to a decision then proceeded to murk Eddie whilst looking fresh the whole way through? <YeahOKJen>

P.S. Dont bring up the May weather fight, the cardio required is completely different to MMA. It takes years to be able to get through 12 rounds looking fresh like Mayweather, anyone who disputes doesnt know shit about boxing.

Changed man Jones is definitely a myth

post-usada erick silva is for real (read in joe rogan's voice)

Well TRT Vitor was most defiantly real

Clean Anderson is real
Rehab Jones also real

Both were framed @DS7
USADA is paid by AKA

Cormier wanted Jones out of the picture

Luke wanted Anderson san out of the picture

Miocic is next especially now that he's fighting DC

Tony will get framed and Eddie will go insane looking for the truth

I do believe Chael Sonnen is a true gangster from the rugged streets of West Linn!

I do believe Chael Sonnen is a true gangster from the rugged streets of West Linn!
the mean streets, Menace 2 Society style.

13-downtown-west-linn-oregon-the-kelly-group-real-estate-1100x500_c.jpg

"Take a fight Conor" definitely does not exist

Back