Which matchups between great fighters in history would've been TRUE toss-ups?

Tapping Machine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or 50-50s/pick ems, whatever you like to call them

When thinking about certain fantasy fights, some of them are more one-sided than others

But what do you think are true toss-ups, and we're only talking about great fighters here. No cans plz

For example I think prime Aldo vs prime BJ is a 50-50

Other examples in my opinion (all fighters in prime)
- Ngannou vs Carwin
- Ubereem vs Fedor
- Werdum vs Jones
- Mighty Mouse vs Garbrandt
- Woodley vs Hendricks

Chocolate L vs Michael Cro Cop
Sea Level Cain VS Ronda under the right circumstances
Motivated BJ vs Pre pregnancy Conor

Prime Rumble Vs Prime Rampage

Royce Gracie vs Dillon Danis..
I'm not sure if you're trolling but Royce would get absolutely destroyed by Danis, it wouldn't be competitive in the slightest.
I think Dannis takes it. Bjj likely equally as good but probably has better striking from sparring with Conor.
Lol @ BJJ being "equally as good"

You don't have a clue just how much BJJ has evolved in the past 5 years, let alone since the days when Royce competed full-time

Royce wasn't even top 20 in BJJ back in his heyday, most purple belts in Danaher or Marcelo's gym would tap prime Royce easy

Ubereem vs pretty much anyone. His skills are among the best, but that chin has him losing to the likes of Bigfoot.

Other than that, GSP vs Silva.
Conor vs BJ (Man that would be a sick fight)

Prime Rumble Vs Prime Rampage
Rumble destroys him, 10X more powerful and way faster with better technique

I'd give Rampage a 5% chance of surviving the onslaught and making Rumble quit eventually. The other 95% of the time he gets slept early and brutally

Rumble destroys him, 10X more powerful and way faster with better technique

I'd give Rampage a 5% chance of surviving the onslaught and making Rumble quit eventually. The other 95% of the time he gets slept early and brutally
Kos and Belfort whooped Rumble.

Rampage had one of the best chim in the game.
And Overall Boxing goes to Page.
Page was powerful too btw.

Kos and Belfort whooped Rumble.

Rampage had one of the best chim in the game.
And Overall Boxing goes to Page.
Page was powerful too btw.
Yeah when he was drained from the weight cut....we're talking about LHW Rumble here mate. Rumble got choked out by natural Welterweight Sakuraba lol

Rumble is by far the better boxer, PRIDE Rampage got tooled in boxing range by sloppy ass winging hooks nonstop Wanderlei lol

Plus Rampage's KO percentage is nowhere near as high as Rumble's even in his prime. He got a gift decision against Ninja Rua ffs

Best toss up? Probably Ronda vs any soccer mom.
BAtx.gif

Who wins these fights

Brock Lesnar vs Big Nog
Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone
Tyron Woodley vs GSP

Back