which martial art should i focus on?

Dude's a European style MT fighter who won against another MT fighter. The only thing you can conclude is that Petrosyan is the better fighter.

like I said, MT defense is a must. But Petrosyan is one of the best boxers in k-1 and he showed it against that Vitaly guy(who lacks boxing). I used this fight for an example of what MMA would look like once striking in MMA evolves. You simply cannot go out in MMA and expect to fight like buakaw. The more you know about MT the less you will use it in MMA.

Which ever style you choose, stick with your wrestling and tell your coach you are training because you want to compete in every competition possible.

so if you dont primarly use bjj and boxing youre a retard? say that to sean sherk, cain velasquez, carwin, etc

That wasn't the question posed. TS has experience in wrestling and he would like to round out his MMA game. If I said "wrestling" it would be redundant.

SherK, Velasquez, and Carwin all train BJJ and Boxing more than any other discipline. The utilize wrestling as it is there primary style, but the foundations for MMA are Ground Submissions (BJJ) and in its basic form, rudimentary striking (boxing).

There's this guy name giorgio petrosyan, who is a good MT/boxer, and he wrecked this MT champ with countering his kicks, catching his kicks and with his boxing in a k-1 match. This is more or less what MMA is going to look like in a few years. People are going to nullify kicks knees more than ever.
First of all what fight are you talking about? I'm assuming the fight against Khem in It's Showtime? Are you using this as an example? That was Khem's FIRST fight under K-1 style rules, with no clinching, which is Khem's fortay. And besides that, what makes you think anyone in MMA will be able to possess the skills that Petrosyan has? The majority of guys competing strictly in kickboxing can't. Also, kick catching and countering is already a HUGE part of Muay Thai. Even more, Petrosyan has a high output of Thai round kicks and knee's in his fight. He even has the rhythm of a Thai, he's just incredibly accurate and sharp with his boxing and has ridiculous timing with his defense and counters.

First of all what fight are you talking about? I'm assuming the fight against Khem in It's Showtime? Are you using this as an example? That was Khem's FIRST fight under K-1 style rules, with no clinching, which is Khem's fortay. And besides that, what makes you think anyone in MMA will be able to possess the skills that Petrosyan has? The majority of guys competing strictly in kickboxing can't. Also, kick catching and countering is already a HUGE part of Muay Thai. Even more, Petrosyan has a high output of Thai round kicks and knee's in his fight. He even has the rhythm of a Thai, he's just incredibly accurate and sharp with his boxing and has ridiculous timing with his defense and counters.

Don't take BBQpork too seriously. That dude has a hard on for Boxing, and he literally bashes Muay Thai, kicks and knees any chance he gets.

This. Especially at your age, i imagine transportation/money/scheduling may make things a bit more difficult. Look at all the schools that you can easily get to, figure out which ones you can afford and which ones have schedules that work for you, then go to each one and watch a class. Whichever seems best, take that one. It's all well and good to discuss which art is the best, and that certainly has a time and place, but the world's best martial art won't do you any good if you can't train it regularly.

That said, if you're in the US, there's almost certainly a good boxing instructor who will teach you for little or no money if you're still in high school. Lots of boxing programs for teens.

If you are wise, live as you can, if you cannot live as you would. Think more highly of what fate has given you than of what it has denied.

-Baltasar Gracian

muay thai is always the best. all mma fights someone uses a punch, kick, elbow, or knee. muay thai is known for its devistating kicks. all around muay thai one of the best martial arts and deadliest.

Back