Which LW/FW fighters should immediately

conscience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Get in camp for Oct. 6th?
Kevin Lee is surely already cutting weight.
Brian Ortega has no fight anyways
Dustin and Nate would surely cut a camp short, although I think Nate would only fight Conor.
Jose Aldo should have no problem making LW in short notice
El Cucui probably not ready.
Am I missing someone?

Which lw/fw fighters should immediately what?!?!?

Omg

I think you should immediately.

if Max is healthy, but I'm not sure his status is known yet

GSP. If he was on weight and went public that he wanted the fight Dana would have to give it to him.

Heard he’s playing semi-pro in Iraq right now, those dry land sand workouts really nuke the calves! So he may have to drop muscle mass elsewhere to account for his massive calves.

He already said on some couch show he will be ready to face Conor

Well, most of the time people say they'll be ready for a late replacement, they aren't. It was pretty clear when the whole Khabib vs Tony mess ended-up with Iaquinta as a last minute solution.

If he's healthy he should have a title defence scheduled
against Ortega, but you included him so why not. they were going to throw him in vs Khabib when Tony got injured.

Well, most of the time people say they'll be ready for a late replacement, they aren't. It was pretty clear when the whole Khabib vs Tony mess ended-up with Iaquinta as a last minute solution.
one fight with conor would probably make him more than he will make in his entire career so it's not exactly a normal situation.

Nice job laying out the thread TS.........

if Max is healthy, but I'm not sure his status is known yet
They don’t even know what was wrong with him, or it was super bad and they are keeping it under wraps. Don’t expect Max to fight for a LONG time.

If Khabib's injured Nate or Lee could fill in
If Conor's injured Lee or Poirier would be most likely

Back