Which legendary chin still holding?

There is no match for Roy Nelsons chin. GOAT chin. Easily.

2nd place goes to the likes of Big Nog and Mark Hunt

3rd place goes to Shogun and Hendo.

Hunt's chin is clearly cracked, y'all are nuts. You can't lose by (T)KO in 3 of your last 4 losses and still be regarded as having a truly legendary chin. Dude can still take a shot but it's not granite like he used to be.

Charlie Brennerman "The Spaniard"

Roy Nelson just took a bomb at the bell from the black beast and laughed it off

derrick-lewis-roy-nelson-ufc-fight-night-90-3.jpg

This pic is amazing. Props to whoever took it. It looks like they are fighting in space or something. :D
Do people take pictures anymore? Seems easier to just film it and grab the best still.

Brown took a hell of a shot from Ellenberger. It tore through his chin like wet paper and still didn't put him away. Just don't hit him in the gut.

Roy Nelson just took a bomb at the bell from the black beast and laughed it off

derrick-lewis-roy-nelson-ufc-fight-night-90-3.jpg

This pic is amazing. Props to whoever took it. It looks like they are fighting in space or something. :D

It really is a fantastic shot, what a moment to capture!

And I'll take Condit in response to the OP. Remember him taking Woodley bombs on the chin?

Mousasi has a great deal of fights and took a near enough flush head kick from Machida and laughed it off.
Nate Diaz arguably has a better chin that his already great brothers, Nick.
Some others I've forgotten

Do people take pictures anymore? Seems easier to just film it and grab the best still.

I have no idea my man. I know jack shit about photography, but it sounds a bit hard to go frame by frame and finally pic one. Sometimes too many options can be a bad thing.

I have no idea my man. I know jack shit about photography, but it sounds a bit hard to go frame by frame and finally pic one. Sometimes too many options can be a bad thing.
It's easy. You just hone in once you find the exchange. There's the uppercut, just scroll through frames until you see the one where Roy's beard is flying backwards perfectly.

With everything in HD, the clip is perfect.

Coming from the analogue age, this shit blows me away.

Roy Nelson, against Derrick Lewis, ate a shot which would've put 99% of mankind to sleep

Weidman can really take a shot too

itshard to throw anyone under 155lbs in this discussion because the shots they take arent huge shots like the bigger guys take. RDA has one of the best chins he stayed on his fucking feet getting ko'd. That was absolutely insane.

Gonna have to go with Condit as the #1. Dude is a beast

Back