Which legendary chin still holding?

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark Hunt. That bastard still can take huge bombs.

Roy Nelson just took a bomb at the bell from the black beast and laughed it off

derrick-lewis-roy-nelson-ufc-fight-night-90-3.jpg

This pic is amazing. Props to whoever took it. It looks like they are fighting in space or something. :D

Last edited:
Hunt was (T)KO'd in 3 of his last 4 losses
He still can eat some shots but not like before

Hunt
Nelson
Condit
all good answer

Rick Story <<<

DC's chin is super underrated. He took a Rumble Johnson full on shot and a huge Gus knee and stayed awake.

Agree with above about DC. One person who is rarely mentioned is Dominick Cruz. Dillashaw hit him with a nasty looking leg kick and he just walked right through it. Maybe people are so used to seeing him not get hit at all, they've missed that when he does get hit he seems to recover very quickly

Agree with above about DC. One person who is rarely mentioned is Dominick Cruz. Dillashaw hit him with a nasty looking leg kick and he just walked right through it.

Cruz got dropped like 3x by Faber.

I don't think his chin is that good. He just doesn't get hit a lot.

Cruz got dropped like 3x by Faber.

I don't think his chin is that good. He just doesn't get hit a lot.

Cruz moves so much he will always be taken off his feet if he gets hit while off balance. But I can't think of a time he's been badly hurt.

Condit
Edgar
Mighty Mouse has an underrated chin and recovery

Even though he hasnt fought for a bit ...bj.
Also dont recall if jim miller has been put away with strikes yet dont think he has
Id say rampages chin is still good
Maybe the diaz bros i think their only tko losses are to josh thompson and jeremy jackson ...i think

Diaz brothers
Condit
Rory
Nelson
Hunt
Yancy medeiros

The fact Nate Diaz wasn't out cold when he essentially moved his head into Thompson's leg kick remains something of a marvel to me

Lineker, this lil fuggers got an insane chin
Rumble, hes taken big shots but I can't remember seeing him wobbled

Back