Which is the most dangerous religion today?

I submit self worship in the form of righteous arrogance. As in, having such a degree of belief in self where they KNOW they're the only ones who know the truth, while everyone else is ignorant. It leads to "I'll show them", "it's for your own good" and "how dare they disagree with me" idiocy.

From the militant atheist to the judgemental christian and the intolerant Muslim, and everyone in between share this unshakeable arrogant belief in self. I call these deologues with a touch of selfism people Assholists.

I submit self worship in the form of righteous arrogance. As in, having such a degree of belief in self where they KNOW they're the only ones who know the truth, while everyone else is ignorant. It leads to "I'll show them", "it's for your own good" and "how dare they disagree with me" idiocy.

From the militant atheist to the judgemental christian and the intolerant Muslim, and everyone in between share this unshakeable arrogant belief in self. I call these deologues with a touch of selfism people Assholists.

Good post.

Catholicism. Just like its' always been. Nothing has changed.

Absolutely Islam. Not even close in today's world. Anything else is just mental gymnastics.

Out of the 3 fictions in the OP, no doubt Islam wins for the most dangerous in the modern world.

I got in a discussion about this today. The candidates were:

• Judaism
  • Christianity
  • Islam

The conclusion will surprise you = Judaism. Here is why.

Christianity was undoubtedly the most violent religion in the past, inquisition, crusades,

After this I stoped reading.

FFS crusades were made to get the christian lands back, after they were taken BY FORCE by muslims.

Go on youtube and there is only one group you can watch commit the sickets of acts.
They all seem to speak one language as well

You can say Atheism, but you'd be retarded seeing as how Atheism isn't a religion. Then you go on to name only places where the leaders claimed to be gods themselves further proving how fucking dumb you are. Please, don't breed, the world has enough ditch diggers.
Calm down ffs. Why are you getting so angry that someone dared to point out that historically atheist states have not exactly being Utopias? Angry atheists like you are a bigger problem than most religous types

Calm down ffs. Why are you getting so angry that someone dared to point out that historically atheist states have not exactly being Utopias? Angry atheists like you are a bigger problem than most religous types
There's never been an "Atheist state" for several reasons. The first being that Atheism isn't something that can cause an action. The second being all of the "Atheist states" used had/have theologies that are state enforced. So yeah, if actually being somewhat truthful matters to you, you'd have a problem seeing that claimed over and over ad-nauseam.

So keep on focusing on the real problem of people taking offence to falsehoods instead of the very real problem of religious doctrines from all religions being used to kill, rape, and maim people. As you said, the angry atheists are the real issue.

Go home dumbfuck, you're drunk.

Back