Which is the most dangerous religion today?

pope-oconnor.gif

i agree it is just a COINCIDENCE that the worst pieces of this and biggest mass murderers were ALL ATHEIST...from hitler to stalin to mao to pol pot...they all just happen to be atheists like every single suicide bomber last year just happened to be muslims

damn coincidences i tells ya
NO, they were not all Atheists. Hitler was Catholic, Stalin was a Stalinist, Mao Zedong was a member of a fanatical Buddhist sect. The only one that wasn't driven by their theology was Pol Pot and he was driven by an ideology that had nothing to do with no believing in a god or gods.

Are you retarded? Atheism is not a belief system.
Are you? Atheism has all of the trappings of an established religion. It has its adherents the same as any mainstream religion. It's tenet is defended as vigorously as any religion. It looks to scientific theory to explain the human condition and the why's of life. People live their lives by it's ideology.

You can lie to yourself if you want, but atheism is every bit as much of a religion as any other. It's the millennial religion.

Atheism being a relatively "new" belief system is just as aggressive and antagonistic as any of the major religions as it further cements itself in modern society. Just as many examples of intolerance and conviction in its inherent truth.

I've yet to see any atheistic posts that simply offers itself as an a viable alternative without being outright critical and hostile of any of the established religions

It's followers have shown themselves to be just as intolerant as anything they paint the rest with

It's true. I have modest dislike for all religious, some more than others, but I can accept it as having value as a tradition in certain aspects of society. The criticism atheists bring to religion is justified, however when it turns into hostile mockery it goes too far. If you think about it, basing your life on writings of 2000 y.o Jews or Arabs can result in such response from people who aren't fully in control of themselves. But painting all atheists with wide brush is wrong.

It's true. I have modest dislike for all religious, some more than others, but I can accept it as having value as a tradition in certain aspects of society. The criticism atheists bring to religion is justified, however when it turns into hostile mockery it goes too far. If you think about it, basing your life on writings of 2000 y.o Jews or Arabs can result in such response from people who aren't fully in control of themselves. But painting all atheists with wide brush is wrong.
The problem in my opinion is that Atheism and Theology strive to supplant each other rather than coexist as a fuller understanding of the whole of creation and the human condition.
Atheism at its fundamental core strives to teach the underlying truths to reality. This happens for this reason. This evolved from this. These are the reasons this happens. etc...
Religion tries to give meaning and context to the mechanisms of creations.

I have no problem with the ideal of intelligent design in that the unique creation that is man was fashioned with a purpose but that there is also fundamental scientific truths that detail the environment in which that purpose will or won't fulfill itself.

For instance, we hear contantly that God has a plan for each of us. Well, having a plan and having a preordained outcome are two different things. We are told we have free will from which to choose a godly nature or not and that ultimately we will be judged on that choice. Being judged implies you have the option of making a correct or incorrect choice or there would be no need to choose.

If we are all given the right of choice, and if its a fair system, most of the variables need to be the same. Hence the laws by which creation are governed that science explains.

Gravity is same for everyone. Geology is the same for everyone. Evolution is the same for all of creation. However, we have been given the gift of introspection and the ability to look beyond our material nature and the material nature of the world around us and make choices that most of the animal and insect species can not. We can move beyond predator and prey. We can move beyond instincts.

God's plan is merely a test. We're given a road map that shows the start of the journey and the eventual end. There are certain proscriptions that are given to us much like speed limits that can either hinder or help us in our journey based on the choices we make. Does he want us to get there? Yep. But its our choice on the route and its not God's fault if we negligently forget to fill the gas tank or drive drunk or make choices that make the journey longer or fraught with peril and pain. As for all of the ailments that afflict mankind, those aren't judgements but merely part of the mechanism of the creation which is the road or roads he has provided.

Cancer is real. Does God give you cancer? Why would he? Or is cancer merely the result of lifestyle choices we make, bad genetics, environmental factors., etc...

God is supposed to be a spiritual being and ultimately judge our choices to decide the fate of our spirit. If the spirit is truly the only thing that is eternal, it would be only thing of real consequence so why would he particularly care about the physical outside of anything that might affect the spiritual.

I believe that God is in the main impartial. He provides creation and the rules where by it exists. Those rules are the same for all species and things. He has provided the tools, the environment and laid the foundation through guidelines where we should strive. Everything after that is merely a series of choices that interconnect us with all living things and our environment. How it affects us and how we affect it and how we deal with each other during it all is up to us. We will eventually physically die. Beyond that, is a result of the choices we have made.

If there is a spirit and the spirit never truly dies but the flesh that houses it does. Why would you want to share a utopia or even expect a utopia to remain if a person can't learn to live in harmony during the potential 100 to 120yrs he might expect to live.

If I were God and you couldn't hold your shit together for that relatively brief amount of time, I'm not sure I would want you around forever either. Forever is a mighty long time for you to continually fuck up with no guarantee that you'd learn the folly of your ways and change.

Last edited:
Are you? Atheism has all of the trappings of an established religion. It has its adherents the same as any mainstream religion. It's tenet is defended as vigorously as any religion. It looks to scientific theory to explain the human condition and the why's of life. People live their lives by it's ideology.

You can lie to yourself if you want, but atheism is every bit as much of a religion as any other. It's the millennial religion.
It has no diety so automatically its not a religion and what is this tenet we all adhere to?

Today it's clearly Islam. Though I still wonder how our interventionist mentality fueled it. If you can call power a religion i'd say it's us. Not me and you, but people in power. They are supposed to serve us, but there is this veil of secrecy on what American citizens are allowed to know. It's not our choice to go fight in distant lands for some abstract reason. We all have to pretend that every war of choice has something to do with defending freedom. That's just disgusting to me.
Well they were killing each other and others before our intervention. They just didn't target us.
You can say Atheism, but you'd be retarded seeing as how Atheism isn't a religion. Then you go on to name only places where the leaders claimed to be gods themselves further proving how fucking dumb you are. Please, don't breed, the world has enough ditch diggers.
The problem with Atheism (and I say this as a nonbeliever) is that when people don't have a God or form of spirituality they turn to the State. As dangerous as Islam is, blind worship of the State is even more dangerous. I'd argue that's what we are seeing with the far left in the western world today. "Merkel says Islam is good, therefore it's good", for example.
You notice its the same posters that start Jew threads? Very few Jews are devout, unlike Muslims. Most Jews don't even know what the word goy is, let alone use it. Islam is the most dangerous as most Muslims are poor, uneducated and brainwashed by their leaders/imams.
Me personally, when I speak of Jews I'm not talking about orthodox Jews or the rabbi down the street. There is an international element (take Soros for example) that is intent on undermining nations. This has existed for a long time. Look at "Trotsky" and early Bolsheviks. It's not a coincidence 85-90% of them were Jewish.

Some of the people I admire most on this planet were/are Jewish. Some of the people I despise most on this planet were/are Jewish. The problem is the "cliquishness", though one can say that about any groups. When you combine that with the general high intelligence of Jewish people, problems arise. Really smart people gathering together to do evil things, like bring in a shit ton of Muslims to kill us all.

I prefer the term "globalist" to Jews, because you're right and we are talking about 0.00001% of Jews.

The "Oy Vey, Goyim know! Shut it down!" is just in jest.

Wow...amazingly atheism didn't make the cut for most dangerous religion nominees!

columbine-shooting-diaries-trench-coat-mafia.jpg
What a strange example. Eric and Dylan's motives nor the shooting itself had anything to do with religion at all.

Islam has always been the most dangerous religion. The only way it has and can continue to survive is through violence and force.

What a strange example. Eric and Dylan's motives nor the shooting itself had anything to do with religion at all.
Atheism is a religion just as much as izlum...check out this Columbime shooter's nifty shirt...wasn't this Hitler's premise for his evil actions!?
eric-harris.jpg

sheeple.jpg

For all the numpties saying Islam is worse than Judaism, or Hews are worse than Christians. You have to remember, you all pray to the same imaginary fairy.
Nah, son! Only One True God!

And every time you say the year, you're acknowledging our God!

You should go lock yourself in the closet you came out of whilst we celebrate His birth this weekend!

Atheism is a religion just as much as izlum...check out this Columbime shooter's nifty shirt...wasn't this Hitler's premise for his evil actions!?
eric-harris.jpg

sheeple.jpg
Just so you know that isn't actually Eric Harris.

False equivalency is false. Athiesm is no more a religion than an empty bowl is soup.

The most dangerous religion is narcissism (self-worship). The extollation of personal wants over the needs of others that is facilitated by money. Mammon worship for the ecclesiastical bros. It is the prime motivator for most of the terrible actions of villains regardless of their espoused theological credo.

muslims had more slaves than anyone

Source? How many africans did the Christians nail onto ships to bring them here? Besides that how many other trades did they engage in? How many other christians, jews and Muslims did they kill during their 3 crusades? How many intellects did they burn at the stake, scientists, philosophers?

Wrong, atheists are a blank slate, people with claims have to provide proof. Atheists get exposed to a lot of b.s. and by definition there is a lack of belief. There is nothing to deny. If you can convince us there is something, we will believe.

If islamists had their way the entire planet would be governed in accordance with Islam And if the extremist were in power all infidels would be murdered. It would be worse than the holocost.

It's not even close which religion is the most dangerous in the current world.

Back